or Connect

Posts by wakawaka

I also bought the Schott jacket; really happy about that! So there are three of us... Anyone else?
I really hope so...
Guys, if I received an order confirmation it means I have successfully snatched an item, yes?... I'm having some doubts seeing all these "I think I successfully grabbed" or "I theoretically got"...
 Darn, I've never heard of that, and tough shoes and boots are what I lurk here for. My Epaulet Thorogoods are possibly my favorite footwear (I don't have too much of quality shoes/boots, but still), even though I should have purchased at least a half size larger (I now use them as bike shoes... they make some very good bike shoes, really). You bet I would buy another pair if I had the chance. And just when I learn that there were plans for tough Canadian footwear - I get...
Hello guys, a question from someone who doesn't have as much Epaulet items as he'd like to have. I am a bit concerned with sizing of my Rivet Chinos in size 33 - it would be great to have another pair to compare them, but these are my only Rivets*... so perhaps you could help me out. I do have Walts in size 33 also, and my Rivets size 33 fit a tad looser at the waist. FWIW, I took photos of front waistband with tape measure along it: http://oi60.tinypic.com/20rn1n5.jpg and...
 Ah, you misspelled there - I'm sure you meant Poland . On a side note, I really wouldn't mind more USA down here. Especially your troops, given what has recently been happening in our region of Eastern Europe (Russia's intrusion in Crimea).  This idea has my vote if it means any .
 Thanks El Argentino. ad 1. Doh, guess I should be ever vigilant. I have been hunting for wool pants for some time - there's very little chance I can afford them if they're not heavily discounted... How much were they, then? Anyone? I'd be grateful for detailed info so I can kick myself just this little bit harder.ad 2. Appreciate clearing this up - I will still hesitate between the two, but that's unavoidable with the most non-native English speakers I suppose. There is...
1. Have I missed some heavyweight wool trousers in size 32/33 at attractive prices, should I start kicking myself? Because judging from a few posts above there have been some cool pants added to the sale section. 2. Did I use the correct tense in the first question? Or perhaps - have I used the correct tense in the first question? Should I use Past Simple or Present Perfect? Do you, native English users, even bother with such grammatical issues? Does the decision which...
deleted
deleted