or Connect

Posts by espen

Quick question, is the Harry Rosen on Bloor the only place in Toronto to get a look at the RRL stuff in person? Also, how do their prices fare against U.S. retailers? Still cheaper to over from the states?
I bought this jacket a couple of months ago on Mr. Porter. It's quickly become my go to jacket as it works with pretty much everything.   I think based on those measurements you should be able to wear a small pretty comfortably, however double check with the measurements on Mr. Porter to verify. 
  Gotta say I just stepped out on my lunch break in my cuffed caramel ducks and people definitely noticed the herringbone. Catches them off guard for sure.   Still haven't run into anyone in Epaulets here either. Can't wait until that day happens where I'm speaking with a stranger about my (our) pants on the street. Ha.
WAS $450 then $400 then $350 now $300!! Let's get rid of this sucker!!   Really need this gone asap.   Recently bought this leather varsity bomber made by Levi's Made & Crafted off Park and Bond however due to their impossible return/exchange policy I can't size up. Anyways, my sizing error is your gain! Looking to get $300+shipping. This jacket that has never been worn except to try on (and only to realize it is too small).   Measurements: P2P:...
Had a few free minutes and I stopped by the site to browse. Lucked out on those caramel ducks and a white button down, awesome!
I think I want to take the plunge on the white oxford button down (seems like a safe bet to test the Epaulet shirt waters) and wanted some sizing help. I'm somewhere between a small and medium in J. Crew shirts...think I can pull off a medium? Just a little concerned about the chest measurements, I'm measuring some of my shirts and I should be somewhere in the 19" range but I feel like I never measure that correctly. Thoughts? Experience?
I've placed a couple of orders - got dinged for customs once but that was for a $300+ order. The other order was on a pair of rivets and the value was marked lower than the retail of the pants so no duty there. 
  Definitely more street, any suggestions?
Anyone have any thoughts about the best places to pick up new socks? I usually prefer something outside the typical black/brown combo. Corgi's seem interesting but $30-$40 a pair seems steep. Thoughts?
Cross post from the Epaulet forum...Probably more MC but the whole thing seems less formal so:   Tie/Shirt: J Crew Blazer: APC Pants: Epaulet  Shoes: Nordstom's 1901   Sorry for the poor photo quality, first time taking a self shot