or Connect

Posts by espen

The logical side of me understands the difficulties of Canadian retailers importing goods into the country and the extra costs incurred, however there is the consumer part of me that screams "I'm getting screwed!" by some of these prices.
Bingo. My only summer splurge this year. Hopefully I don't do something foolish like lose them or break them!
Anyone notice this yet? Looks like Mike and co. are getting their wares into other shops!   http://needsupply.com/mens/brands/epaulet
Yeah...photo of me, not by me. I seriously lack the skills/patience that some of Epaulet regulars have to take a decent shot.
Got a couple of oxfords a month ago, best damned shirts ever.    Blue oxford here:  
Any Canadians have any experience with getting hit for duties when ordering from Unionmade? 
Measurements?
So with some Fall/Winter 2012 details and pieces trickling out I was wondering if anyone has decided to make any resolutions for the upcoming season and apply any lessons from years past. This isn't necessarily a no-kop thread, but I think it'd be interesting to share everyone's take on where they want to take their style, or what they want to try, or lessons learned in the past and how it will affect any upcoming buys.   Personally, I'm really thinking of...
Really like that hooded trench in the back of a few photos. That thing looks like it's built like a tank. Any comment about the weight of it?
  Definitely won't be used as a technical bag. Trying to find something that might fill that void for weekend trips and be a decent carry-on for flights.    I don't mind the traditional "weekender" type bags (with a handle as opposed to a backpack) but I've seen even fewer of those at price points that don't break the bank. Those strike me as something that I should save up for a buy a quality leather one.