Posts by espen

Speaking of warmer weather vibes....will polos be available again this year? 
That dang Viadanna tempted me way too much.    Thought on it last night, was convinced I didn't need it, woke up, decided I totally need it. Hope it turns out rad with the artisan collar (actually - I know it will!!)
 Bumping this up to anyone who hasn't seen this yet. Great potential GTMO on the docket if we can secure enough interested parties. 
Watched the Spirit Awards yesterday, was that a LBM Vittorio on Nick Kroll?  
Hey Mike -   Just wanted to give you a heads up that I fired off an email needed a quick change on my Teba order, needed to order the long in my size rather than the regular. Let me know if the change went through, thanks!
Dang! Even better than expected!   Quick size q then - 40 in the Doyle, 40 in Southwick, Medium in shirts, 39 in the Teba (just based on the measurements chart)? 
Question about the shape of the Teba - I understand it should probably be slightly fuller fitting (correct me if I'm wrong!), but given that there are no vents, can it still be altered to nip the waist if needed?
So for the Teba - Mike are you thinking half upfront and balance upon delivery? 
Pics and price? 
Sample sale on Saturday?   As a Canuck coming in for Thanksgiving, this excites me terribly. Any details you can share?