or Connect

Posts by stupendous

Either. For the later, you see them looking around for a place to wipe the snot off.Well, I guess doing it over a cow pattie wouldn't really make a big difference to the pattie!+1
a bit late to this thread, but I agree.  as a matter of fact, suglasses worn indoors anywhere, unless you've got conjuctivitis.   what about people blowing their nose, expelling liquid without a tissue (holding down one nostril at a time)?
ordered mine and counting down the days!  thanks Glen!
great shine there Glen!  how many coats of each did you apply, especially of the high shine wax?
No pun intended.Looks great gaz! Too bad we'll miss each other on your visit in match! In the meantime, keep those pics coming! Any other goodies?
  Thank you for your comments.  agree, the Isaia pin was a bit over the top.  When I first took the picture, and then saw it, I was tempted to remove it because I knew what the reaction would be on SF.  But, I wanted members to see the 'raw' image, if you will, and take my medicine.   The ps was a bit forced - The pattern on it was outlined by a purple line same as the shade in the tie.  I guess I was hoping that that would tie them in together.  Thank you for pointing...
thats what i thought - what the heck?  leave it on and have some fun?  although, i must admit, it needs to come off now.
i see what you mean about the ps.  but does that mean to say that it could not be  used with other 'components'?   Looking forward to foo's comments.
  can you elaborate?