or Connect

Posts by stupendous

Thank you for your comments.  agree, the Isaia pin was a bit over the top.  When I first took the picture, and then saw it, I was tempted to remove it because I knew what the reaction would be on SF.  But, I wanted members to see the 'raw' image, if you will, and take my medicine.   The ps was a bit forced - The pattern on it was outlined by a purple line same as the shade in the tie.  I guess I was hoping that that would tie them in together.  Thank you for pointing...
thats what i thought - what the heck?  leave it on and have some fun?  although, i must admit, it needs to come off now.
i see what you mean about the ps.  but does that mean to say that it could not be  used with other 'components'?   Looking forward to foo's comments.
  can you elaborate?
I know I know.  I had the pin on when I bought the suit, and just left it there.  Probably not a good move, eh?
socks, chinos, boxer briefs?  maybe shorts for the summer?  casual belts?
  And just when you thought it was safe to go to bed:     Would appreciate feedback gents.  Have at it.
Beautiful jacket! A bit out of the budget for now. GLWTS!
I agree.  you take the rules, and see what is appropriate for your circumstances, while still being aware that the rules are there. I think that this comment is neither here nor there.  What Makoto said was that he didn't feel 'pushed around or belittled' by the rules, not that he dismissed them, or found them ridiculous.  He even said 'rules that he learned', implying that he read the information, took it in and went on with his life.  I believe he was speaking about...