or Connect

Posts by stupendous

RARE Semi bespoke Anthony Cleverleys for sale at more than 40% off retail!  Pre-owned, worn maybe a dozen times max and in great shape.  Size 10D.   Includes original box, beautiful embroidered suede finish shoe bags, polishing cloth and gorgeous blue lasted and hinged shoe trees!   You hardly ever see ACs for sale online, and definitely not at this price!   Box says dark brown - most accurate color is in photo #4.   Please ask any questions as there are no returns...
  How much larger did they turn out to be?  I've been thinking of ordering some loafers, but am afraid that I can't rely on my present Sc size, which is 91/2 F.   Thanks.
why couldn't these be a 10UK?
gorgeous!  I wish these were 10s!  
Part 2 of the closet cleaning!   Jackets and a suit - all entry level stuff in great shape, a couple are NWT.   First up, a fleece unlined jacket, sized large, single vent and working buttonholes on the sleeves!  Just something to throw on on cool, casual days and nights.  Just tried on a couple of times but it really didn't work for me. Sh-18 1/4 P2P-21 Sl-29 1/2 BoC-32 3/4   $50 shipped.   Next, a suit from Ted Baker's Endurance line.  Size 40R...
It has been a long time coming.  A few shoes that I've had that I either haven't worn, or only worn a few times.   First up, a couple of pairs of Ted Baker Chelseas - one black, one brown.  Both are sized UK 10, and come with their original boxes.     The black ones, I've worn maybe 4-6 times, and the brown ones are unworn.  $130 each, or both for $240 shipped.   A pair of Vass MTO in antique cognac, size 43.5G in the new Peter last.  Comes with box, lasted...
Just sent PM and money for: 16 of 32L 28 of 24L
I've purchased a couple of suits from aph999, and was very satisfied with the whole process AND the goods. Communication was excellent as well. He's got my vote. lol!
Nice! 4 months to go or me! Enjoy!That's great! ......and rare.Congrats! Pass over some of that magic, will you?
Standard operating procedure in our household.Something that's made me very happy today. A very, very good friend that was sick for a while, even almost died, has gotten better and is stable, and tonight I saw him get married to a great gal.