or Connect

Posts by stupendous

Beautiful shoes!  The suede looks amazing!
Same.  Bought SCs and a couple of Cleverleys from them.  Excellent service.
Yes, what???? When?
Bought mine here.....http://madetoorderparis.com/site/Denis can help with sizing and choosing a last. And the gallery has some amazing shoes!Thank you. I had been looking for this color for a while, and when I saw it, ok this is it! Very happy with them.Agreed. Also G&G and EG are still pretty good shoes. I love my St James in Vintage Cherry.
To her credit, she does...I think she's just given up, but needs to get on me for it every so often, usually when a package resembling a shoebox shows up at home!  I do explain to her that different shoes service different purposes and, naturally, there are the endless variations in leather, stitching, soles, etc.....
I first came across SC at Leather Soul in BH and took the plunge.  Simple 105s in a dark brown (brown-black).  I then found Denis at his Made to Order website, and took another plunge for an MTO, similar to one posted in an earlier post on this thread.  Below is a photo of the shoes that I ordered (and received).  Pic is from Denis' MTO gallery.  Fit was great, and service even better!  I am now in the process of ordering another MTO (a project suggested by Denis).  It...
I'm a bit late to this, but maybe I can offer some perspective.  I have these exact same shoes in the exact same last and size, and they fit fine.  Admittedly, after 12 hours, they are a bit snug.  The fact that they are not a closed throat probably helps.  I have two other G&Gs, the St James in 10F in the TG73, and the Windsor monk in !0E in the MH71 last.   The St James was a bit snug when I first started wearing them, but have now, dare I say it, broken in, and fit...
RARE Semi bespoke Anthony Cleverleys for sale at more than 40% off retail!  Pre-owned, worn maybe a dozen times max and in great shape.  Sized UK10D.   Includes original box, beautiful embroidered suede finish shoe bags, polishing cloth and gorgeous blue lasted and hinged shoe trees!   You hardly ever see ACs for sale online, and definitely not at this price!   Box says dark brown - most accurate color is in photo #4.   Asking $975  - $900! -  $800!   Please ask...
RARE Semi bespoke Anthony Cleverleys for sale at more than 40% off retail!  Pre-owned, worn maybe a dozen times max and in great shape.  Size 10D.   Includes original box, beautiful embroidered suede finish shoe bags, polishing cloth and gorgeous blue lasted and hinged shoe trees!   You hardly ever see ACs for sale online, and definitely not at this price!   Box says dark brown - most accurate color is in photo #4.   Please ask any questions as there are no returns...
  How much larger did they turn out to be?  I've been thinking of ordering some loafers, but am afraid that I can't rely on my present Sc size, which is 91/2 F.   Thanks.