or Connect

Posts by stupendous

do you have any measurements of the outsole - width and length?
Thanks.  Always trying to stretch the shoe dollar, and if the difference is incremental, but the price difference huge, then you have to ask yourself if it's worth it?  Not having George or Anthony Cleverley, I wouldn't know and am looking for advice!
Sorry, but the RTW for George Cleverley is C&J?  I'm a bit confused.  Cleverley has RTW, semi bespoke and bespoke.  I am just looking at the RTW lines of GC, and just wondering if there are features - materials, craftsmanship - that merit the high price?
Don't know if this is the correct forum, but are George or Anthony Cleverleys worth the premium?  They are about the same as St Crispins in some cases, but their RTW is more expensive even than G&Gs MTO porgramme!  Is there something that makes them woth the price?
Great looking suit!
whew!  my wallet is relieved it's not a 40R!  Nice looking suit!  Good luck with the sale!
i'm in - at least until Thanksgiving, although there are a couple of pairs of shoes (oh shoe gods leave me be!).  and when the after thanksgiving sales roll around, oh please someone hide my wallet!
Hi ThomasI guess I can't PM you as you haven't put up enough posts? Apologies to everyone but I have some questions....I am interested in a pair of Arcas in Vieux Bois, and potentially Wilfrids. I have questions about the fit. I fit into the following shoes...(I don't know if this will help) - EG 888 last 10E, G&G TG73 last 10F, St Crispins 105 last (I think) 91/2 F1/2. Do I get a 10 or an 11? Do Corthays come in half sizes?Hoping to hear from you soon!Thanks in...