or Connect

Posts by stupendous

LOL!
How narrow is narrow? Do you have outsole measurements?
Beautiful stuff Nick! Some are even my size, except for one thing...the sleeves are too long! Aargh! Seriously, nice nice nice.
nice!  they look familiar......
  ++1!  I've bought a few pairs online and in store....the standard G&G line and EG generally do not include the shoe trees.  From what I see, St Crispin and Cleverley are a couple of makers that offer trees, but the prices reflect them.  Also, some stores do offer the trees with the shoes, and the prices are reflective of this practice as well.
Love this outfit gdl!
+1
I ordered an MTO pair from user tombrone who sells Vass on SF, as well as offering a proxy service.  There are others, I believe, who also offer a similar service (Kolecho?).  Would suggest you know exactly what you want in terms of colour, lasts and such.   Good luck, and post pics when you get whatever you order!
  sure, post 'em!   I find that, in this economy, the objective is the sale, rather than service.  If I worked on commission, and with retail sales being a bit depressed, I may also be a bit more aggressive.  That's why I shop online, or at certain stores where I know that the service will be great, or where the service doesn't matter - examples of each are CT, SF or certain ebay vendors for the first, Leather Soul BH for the second, and Nord's rack for the third.