or Connect

Posts by prayingrobot

Not sure what style you mean but I suggest an actual motorcycle jacket rather than a branded imitation. I have a Vanson medium weight. It's similar to the one on TV show House but modern and different stripes. Some are made in USA. There are many other brands designed to protect you and look good. I don't ride, but I just saw some riders last weekend with synthetic garb. It looked less "1970s knife-fight" or if I may, "guns and roses wanna be", and more space age, great.
No clue but If you find one please post details. I'm thinking of the "green corduroy?" piece worn by Hank Moody in Californication.
No clue but If you find one please post details. I'm thinking of the "green corduroy?" piece worn by Hank Moody in Californication.
I think in leather it means some waxes that weep out with repeated bending and warming of the leather. At least, that sounds nicer than some environmental change from dirt, UV light etc
Is this page reasonably up to date and accurate for high end RTW advice? http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/Tutorials/JCuseyOnShoes.htm thank you to original creator/source
How about a zip wallet? Any price, any material. I got the 5x5x1 CDG but it was too bulky so I returned it. I want something I won't see or feel in front trouser pocket. Thanks.
Many of us seek "grail" watches. I'm not sure they ever really scratch the itch, but maybe. I haven't bought a new watch in years, but I could cave if I saw a durable (dive) annual calendar watch. Ulysse Nardin used to make one. Any others come to mind?
I've never been into the case of that AP, but the overall feeling is..."sir, you are hardcore"
Nice!! I have an Arktis.  Not that I'm a cold water diver. But I did live in upper MI at the time.