or Connect

Posts by mboon85

I think he lives in Poland, as mine came from Poland.    Great experience buying. Will probably buy more from Nicolas, soon.
I would buy a roughout or calf t1 in a heartbeat. 
Wow, naive. It's a different entity without the criminal. Drew stole from the Falcon guys as well, remember...
I just grabbed this off eBay and I love it, but its quite dirty. I want it cleaned but the leather cleaning places I've talked to seem to think cleaning means dying it as well.   Is it unrealistic to think I could clean while keeping the color fades and wear intact so as to maintain a vintage look/feel? The jacket also needs the inside right sleeve (along the bicep) re-sewn. That seems simple (no pun), is it?     sleeve:  
  i wear an 11.5D in Red Wing Beckmans and Moc Toe 6 inchers and the 11.5D White's is the best fitting boot i've owned.
Anyone have a picture of the stitch on a replaced zipper on a leather jacket?
@onimpulse these might be the best looking pair of whites i've seen. WELL DONE SIR. BRAVO.
Got my CXLs back from the cobbler's so, pic as promised:) time to wear the absolute hell out of them. he added a front half sole, vibram something or other.  
pix of these?
very nice, dude. post wear pix as you break em in.