or Connect

Posts by benamor1234

Not in my size either but these are just incredible shoes for that price.
        Thanks for the bracelets they look fantastic!
I have no idea why no one in size 17 has bought this shirt yet. Too bad it's not in my size their Gold label looks amazing.
Would you mind providing the width and price on number 2?
PRICE DROP!
It really depends on how you like your fit on winter boots.
I would say maybe more a 9.5 but for reference I wear 8.5 UK in EG 82 last, 42.5 in Vass U last and these boots are snug for me . Hope this helps.
Up for sale is stuff that is either not used enough or that has just sit in my closet for the past few months. All prices include shipping on the east coast of USA or anywhere in Canada (please don't hesitate to ask for info). As usual open to offers and especially for multiple purchases. I will add the pictures for the 3 pair of AE soon.   SOLD 35$ for the 3 of them Turnbull & Asser pocket squares they measure as follow NWOT they have been sitting in my closet for a...
Virtually new Vass Brown Calf Oxfords with punched cap toes in U-last size 42.5 (US9-9.5) normal width. Lasted shoe trees and bags are included (no box). The soles measure 12"L x 4"W at their widest respective points. Hardly worn, these shoes just do not get enough wearing to justify keeping them. I bought them here on the forum so here's a link to the previous ad...
There is one pair left of NST Tanker in size 9D on Leffot website in burgundy on Barries last just to let you know.