or Connect

Posts by BespokenUK

thanks for the info much appreciated  
This is a new Daks London sportsjacket   size is 44 Short UK, though might fit a 46 Short   Fabric is a lovely wool and silk blend in a tan colour with fine check pattern. Style is SIngle Breasted 3 button, and has leather bound buttonholes. It has double vents and an outside ticket pocket. It has a three button sham buttonhole sleeve. Lapel is 3.5'' wide. Lining is matching  in 100% Cupro.   This jacket is from a collection that is a few years old. However...
Thank you for sharing more pictures.  Both looking good, especially the William Yu. The front of the jacket looks great. I prefer the shoulders on the William Yu as they are more natural and Savile Row like; you appear to have broad shoulders so this suits you better. What is your ready to wear size? You look fairly well built; the William Yu is a little snug in the back but this is obvious and would have marked the jacket. They have picked up your left shoulder (as...
Did you ask Baron for a full canvas garment? If you contrast it to the William Yu lapels, you can see the canvas.The grey area of the lapel looks like fusing to me (unless he used a grey canvas, but I have only seem black or cream canvas myself). William Yu's construction is default full canvas. Baron you have to ask and pay extra.
Y William Yu's work looks on par with Savile Row. The construction of the baste is first rate. The way the baste is made up is what you would expect from a tailor on the Row. Could I ask on the cost of his CMT?  
JACKET CLOSED
SUIT
DAKS LONDON SPORTSJACKET THIS JACKET IS BRAND NEW WITH TAGS. MADE BY BELVEST IN ITALY, HALF CANVAS CONSTRUCTION (NOT THE FULL CANVAS BELVEST RANGE) SIZE 40 REG, RETAIL IS £695 IN DAKS LONDON STORE. 100% GENUINE DAKS PRODUCT. THIS JACKET IS A TAILORED FIT, DROP 7 AS LABELLED BUT PLEASE CHECK MEASUREMENTS CAREFULLY   FABRIC IS A LIGHT WEIGHT PURE WOOL IN A GREEN PLAID CHECK. VERY SOFT HAND. BELVEST ONLY WORK WITH THE FINEST MATERIALS. SINGLE BREASTED...
DAKS LONDON SUIT   THIS SUIT IS BRAND NEW WITH TAGS.   MADE BY BELVEST IN ITALY, HALF CANVAS (NOT THE FULL CANVAS BELVEST RANGE)   SIZE 40 REG, RETAIL IS £995 IN DAKS LONDON STORE   THE STYLE IS SIMILAR TO A TOM FORD; IT HAS WIDE LAPELS, NARROW POCKET FLAPS, AND SHORTER BODY LENGTH. POCKET FLAPS ARE 1.5'' PLEASE SEE PICTURE. LAPELS ARE 4 AND 1/8'' WIDE. JACKET IS 29.5'' IN LENGTH   SINGLE BREASTED TWO BUTTON   FLAT FRONTED TROUSERS, UNIFINISHED...
Brand new