or Connect

Posts by slstr

You should really try posting in the yohji thread for this!   but for the yohji pieces, use the following codes to help identify which season they're from:  
Dude... look with your eyes
That would... probably have been a sensible idea
Nothing really, I'm moving house and packing loads of shit, caught my shoe in something and ripped a part of the sole away from the... main shoe bit, tripped over, ripped pants.  They'r enot broken. Just distressed. 
Ripped a pair of ann pants and half ruined my favourite shoes today I need to take better care of my clothes 
The richard is rad, go for it.
There's a lot of things on yahoo.jp and a few japanese stockists, yes, but I can't recall them off the top of my head.
Damn Wurm
the 1st picture of the boot was just for colour reference, there's no doubt i'm going for a 992. I've narrowed it down to the dark gray reverse stag or the first pair in horse that I posted, I guess I'll sleep on it.
About to place an order for a pair of 992s but as usual indecision is taking over. I'm leaning towards reverse stag in 903t, dark grey sort of colour, similar to this  But a pair in horse is also tempting me, either bone or dusty brown sort of colour     and then the third option is reverse kangaroo      which to get?   Also, I haven't seen much about stag leather in this thread, can anyone comment on it compared to the others?