or Connect

Posts by slstr

Baldessari is a fuckin genius. Also a baller. I think it's time for this to be posted again.  
"To talk about paintings is not only difficult but perhaps pointless too. You can only express in words what words are capable of expressing— what language can communicate. Painting has nothing to do with that." - Richter
Spacepope's is like Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World x Burger King. So great, man.
An interview with the man. Can anyone who speaks dutch roughly translate any of it?
Eh, gonna voice the unpopular opinion and say that derk's polo is just... bad. And doesn't really fit with the bottom half (which is awesome) at all.
Yeah, I'm between a 46 and 48 and went with a 48, the fit is great in general, maybe a little tight in the upper calves, it was just the twisting that's tricky. Kind of limits your range of motion. Why it gotta look so cool.
Zam DNA jeans.   I have pretty big legs from cycling, but I can normally wear fairly slim pants. They took me like 10 minutes to get on lol. They look rad tho.
Are twisted leg jeans always uncomfy as hell or am I... doing it wrong?
You should really try posting in the yohji thread for this!   but for the yohji pieces, use the following codes to help identify which season they're from:  
Dude... look with your eyes