or Connect

Posts by Wicky

SL's cut is quite similar to Attolini yet, in my view, just a little shorter jackets and lower rise of pants. Fabric is "less conservative", although I have some non conservative fabric Cesare Attolini suits too. SL definately has natural shoulders (no padding) and high armholes and a nice waist supression.
No horse in the world can run that many miles in 70 minutes.
Did you check with legal counsel whether this is allowed? In my (also EU) country a retailer selling directly to consumers is not allowed to advertise without VAT. In other words B2C prices are always inclusive of VAT, wehereas B2B prices can be without VAT.
Try SOBs a German retailer. He's on Ebay Germany (ebay.de) and sells NWT Cucinelli, Loro Piana etc. http://stores.ebay.nl/SOBS-Specials/ALLE-PULLOVER-ALL-SWEATERS-/_i.html?_fsub=495703619&_sid=1080378319&_trksid=p4634.c0.m322
Long time buyer from Europe here and I fully support the SF opinion on STF and its customer service. Upon my request Ian dug out the last cashmere Cesare Attolini scarf for me.
Up for sale are three incredibly nice and rare Barba di Napoli 7-FOLD ties in staple colors and one Borrelli Napoli 7-FOLD tie. These retail for > $195 + tax each. Brand new, never worn/tied. Amazing 7-fold construction. Made in Italy. Top quality silk. Excellent knots. I have two Barba’s in dark blue (one in navy blue with small red squares and one gun metal blue SOLD with a pattern in fabric) and last but not least one in an awesome Sky Blue ONLY BARBA LEFT IS THE NAVY...
I sent a Borrelli coat to a personal address in Russia a week before Christmas. It took a bit long (hold up in Russia customs according to track & trace info) but eventually it got there.
NWOT 100% cashmere thick and warm, unlined 100% super soft cashmere SC from Luigi Borrelli Napoli. Model Sorrento size 48 (measures as an US 38/40). 3/2 button roll, double back vents. No shoulder padding, no lining (besides the characteristic checkered lining in the sleeves). This jacket wears as a sweater (a warm one!). Patch pockets. Tagged at over € 2K retail. One internal pocket. Spare buttons included. Jacket has surgeon cuffs. Approx measurements: Chest:...
Someone can assist with the following tag? It looks like Attolini but I am not sure. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Uploaded with ImageShack.us For whom is interested. Its for sale in B&S http://www.styleforum.net/t/277145/price-drop-nwt-sartoria-partenopea-napoli-eu-50-drop-7r-brown-herringbone-pattern-sc-f-w-2011-2012