or Connect

Posts by Tirailleur1

NOBD if you do win it wil once again l be my own undoing again since I didn't voted for you timo and tto and not myself. If anything it tells me I have a nose for talent.
NOWWWAAAAAAYYYYYYY... NOW I FEEL LIKE I CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING!!! Timo is next Then TTO Then the world!!!
Daffy's always had some pretty awesome stuff
brah that jacket.. cotdang.. who made it.   this combo reminds me of The track Verbal Intercourse. Such a lethal mix.
for 2nd place? no way   for a chance for you to temporarily stock my $20 billion fund in your acct while I move across the transatlantic? why yes.
I met this guy about a year ago. His name is Jerry Grant and is a local NY artist who has had Jay Kos commission a mini pant collection at his store. Not sure if this is one of them he is wearing but I think he is a very fine example of N.E.G.     No...     ...Fucks...   ...To give   [[SPOILER]] Although I like his style alot, I was wondering if he veers into the n.e.g territory or would you guys categorize this more on the SWD side? imo I believe he still hasn't...
I AM COMING FOR 2nd PLACE!!!!   and stitches... The B-More in you can't help but make you a hater. I've watched the Wire before... I know how y'all get down there.
why u a hater doh? is it that B- More blood?
yeah TTO ran away with this. I am just hoping to at least keep it respectable with the bronze prize.