or Connect

Posts by Tirailleur1

Since I am Nigeria How do I work the email fraud scam stereotype around a fit?
Again you missed what my post was about thus proving my point
Stithes just saw the fit... I agree with Ed 100%     the roll on those pants don't belong on anything look that is borderline MC. stop being a lazy pussy and get them cuffed mmkkkay?
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Tobias and I look like twinsies. u gotta send me the link
This whole ordeal is proof that sometimes MC is just full of retards.
This challenge is obviously discriminatory and is engineered to oppress in Stitches. Which one of you culturally sensitive liberals will join me in protest?
Colabear just ethered all of us But one does not have to "dress well" in order to offer style advice. Cola's looks aren't bad he just needs to find a new location. And I don't know why some of you keep picking on him. Sure some of yhe stuff he says is corny but he is alright in my book U get bro hug from me today colabear *brohug*
http://us.suitsupply.com/suits/Suits,en_US,sc.html?prefn1=material&prefv1=Linen   pick your poison
Yo I like your blog because you do you. and I think the matching works for you. Please continue to work outside of the #menswear circle jerk. And don't go all Foo on us. YOu follow these guidelines and you will be fine in my book.