or Connect

Posts by Tirailleur1

Like I said. I think his albums can be in both genres. Yes it is more electronic than Hip-Hop but Entroducing is more hip hop than electronic and can still make any electronic album list. 
Oh I know where he is coming from A FB freind of mine on the Drake Meek Mill Beef Beef Level- Yamcha vs Saiberman
Yes it is very close to electronica (His albums could also make a list of greatest electronic albums ever), but so can Entroducing At least that is how I look at it.  Albums that can make both lists Boy in the CornerEntroducingDonutsCOSMOGRAMMA 
Man.. I wanna like that guy. But he is very underwhelming. :(
Yes. God Complex is a wonderful EP. He is not the most lyrical guy but he knows how to make songs 
Are you familiar with Goldlink? 
@ter1413  trying to deny Fly LO Hip-Hop mortality.       LEt him be great bro
it is tho. An extension rather. Similar to DJ Shadow's Entroducing.  He is a student of Dilla and you can easily tell. Sure by the time he gets to Cosmo the sound mutates and evolves into something more expansive and cosmic (With more influences) but all in all it still has that Hip-Hop foundation. 
some great years of Hip-Hop since the 2000s  20002004201020122015
Trust me man. The kids today are doing altright, if not better than our generation. They let the Illmatic of their generation (Good Kid) go platinum in a matter of weeks (In an era where platinum albums are rare). our generation failed and waited 10 years to give our money to Illmatic.  You should see what these kids these days can do and the type of knowledge they habe. It is scary. James Murphy's song "I'm Losing My Edge" basically sums up their ability.