or Connect

Posts by Tirailleur1

SHe is actually from Montreal, so it might be the same person. 
You are correct. Been a busy week :/  https://www.missionmainstreetgrants.com/b/49125
Thanks for everyone taht has voted so far. Only 3 more votes to make 250 and then I am in the next rd. Appreciate it!
Hey guys,  I asked for Fok's permission before I posted this (DOn't want to spam the group but I need your help :) )   I recently entered Mission Main street Grant competition for the opportunity to receive a grant from Chase Bank. I need about 250 votes in order to get to the next round. Right now I am about half way and would appreciate if you all voted and shared thi info with your any anyone else you...
Hey guys,  I asked for Fok's permission before I posted this (DOn't want to spam the group but I need your help :) )   I recently entered Mission Main street Grant competition for the opportunity to receive a grant from Chase Bank. I need about 250 votes in order to get to the next round. Right now I am about half way and would appreciate if you all voted and shared thi info with your any anyone else you...
Phone in hand no? 
i should be