or Connect

Posts by Tirailleur1

JJC.  see as im just pose infront of CNN building. 
i was stating to change wisdom to opinion. 
2 things:1. Your wife alone should no way be a marker in judging women's fits. If that is the case I might as well do the same with art (If I had no knowledge in it) since my brother draws. Unless she is really into fashion and exposes herself to other angles of it.  2. Prevailing SF opinion would best describe what the 99% would disagree with.   :)
      more murica goodness     http://www.collegehumor.com/post/6791535/13-paintings-of-presidents-in-scenes-of-over-the-top-awesomeness
Yo the last few posts have been quality @pingson and caustic the real mvp Lulz
Mc folks hahahaha hahahah It's funny when they try to approach unsopoforic men's fashion without grenadine ties It's Even much funnier when they approach womens Hahahahahahaha
I have a few uncuffed pants and they always fall weird. To me cuffs give an added weight that make the pants fall properly
I wasn't caustic. Neither is everyone in texas. Arnathor seems to find ways to jam all the conservative stereotypes down our throats at any given situation and it was my way of telling him to take a step back. (Which is igent speak for chill the fuck out) notice how you didn't go on a rant like he did? 
I like this alot. 
We get it. You are a righteous conservative that thinks Texas is the center of the world. And that guns solve everything in this world. But for the love of Jesus Christ can we please limit political views/rants on here? This is why we have CE.  I am sure you would be irritated if an obnoxious left winger kept linking our right to choose a tie with pro choice agendas.