or Connect

Posts by MilanoStyle

Quote: Originally Posted by 8-Ball So here's how things went down last night. We picked the girls up and got on the metro to go to DC. Things started off a little slow as everyone was a little shy, but once we got to the restaurant and started drinking at the bar (while waiting to be seated) things loosened up quite a bit. My date and I had a pretty good conversation and actually have a lot in common. At one point I stepped away to use the restroom...
When I fly solo to bar/pub, it feels little odd, but there are always type of places where flying solo feels more acceptable. I am into Salsa dancing and in that community going out alone to Salsa club is totally cool, as long as you know how to dance.
Quote: Originally Posted by flashback I have been involved in the PUA community for about 4 years now - before "the game" brought an insane amount of attention to it. Before that I definitely had low self-esteem & no confidence in myself when it came to women. I always settled for girls who were not as attractive as what I really wanted, because i felt like those were the only types of women I could get. Other than women, my life was pretty well together....
Those of you who buy stuffs from members on this forum, are you really comfortable with sending $xxx - $xxxx dollars to sellers via Paypal, etc? Especially, when a seller has not post much or has not been member for a long time. What do you do so that you're more protected other than using paypal account (if it protect you any ...)
Quote: Originally Posted by jaydc7 I'm actually visiting my girlfriend in Toronto for NYE too and dont want to go clubbing but would like to do something if anyone has any recommendations. Check out Spice on King St. Very trendy restaurant/lounge.
CIRCA is a huge club. It has 3/4 floors and each play different kind of music. If you're into electronic music, your best bet is Guvernment. It's huge and they bring some well know DJs. Also check out places on King st, Century Room is a small club but plays good music. West is also good as well.
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN more attractive to you once you find out that they aren't single? Some might think that girls can be more relaxed, hence it may seem flirting to men who are taken. Also, some might think that girls like to test if they can get men who are taken. But in general, we all like hot items and dislike items that have on a shelf for a while...
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs I know SA makes suits for RLPL. If I contact them, do you think they would send me a purple label to sew in? You're kidding ... right?
Quote: Originally Posted by cairomerta See what I mean Steven Aver. You can give people the wrong impression. Thank you whusurdadi for your post. I appreciate it. But I say once again IT IS A SPORTS COAT!! With all do respect, people are entitled to voice their opinion as long as they don't list competitor's price and whine about the price, which is against forum rule. No?
Quote: Originally Posted by mensimageconsultant In online dating, women aren't desperate. That may be so .. but I have to say that women on online do have difficulty of meeting men they want to meet in their life.