or Connect

Posts by MilanoStyle

Is it safe to take protien powder or any other bodybuilding supplements?
Hey guys, What do you think of these shoes? I am looking for comfy shoes that would go with business-casual look.: http://www.zappos.com/product/7370167/color/37896 I don't really care about the construction of the shoes as long as the soles are not glued. I would appreciate your comment. Thanks.
I noticed that on online dating websites, guys tend to post their worst looking pictures and girls tend to post their best looking pictures.
For student, I would go 1). But I think Holister or American Eagle is more hip than GAP.
It depends on tone of his voice and how he responded to you when he found out what really happened. If he was being blunt then you can dismiss him. Otherwise, I'll let it go.
China town and Kenshinton market has all the groceries that you need for lower price.
Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek It's easy to do when you are a student. I used to spend that much too, but I don't want roommates and I want a place that's a) big enough to spread out and little b) well-finished. I also have a fair amount of furniture including a big dining table that seats 6. no big screen HDTV?
craigslist?
I would say 1 year to be on the safer side. I don't know which profession that you're into, but the job market isn't so good in Toronto right now and it isn't going to get any better, IMO.
Toronto downtown is expensive to live. $1000 ~ $1500 for 1bd room condo in downtown. I expect $300 less for apartments. If you want cheaper living, better to stay near missisauga or east of toronto and take TTC (or GO) when you travel to downtown Toronto if you're not driving.