or Connect

Posts by MilanoStyle

Harry Rosen at Bloor/Bay location has Tom Ford, Ermenegildo Zegna, and Zegna Couture.
Good list, but I think that above list applies to Fall/Winter style.. We (or I) need a separate list for Spring/Summer style.
I know the suit that you bought. I was debating if I should pull the trigger or not, but ended up getting a Zegna DB suit for $900 at a local store. Assuming that OTR Isaia suits fit you, I think $1K for Isaia suit is very good bang for buck (at $1500 is fair price). I don't think there is any downside buying goods from STP, I found that STP has excellent customer services and good return policy. In my limited experience with buying suits, I have not come across $1K -...
The whole suit. Are you talking about my upper back or low back? When I wear the jacket, I feel a gentle snug and does not feel the back of the jacket is being pulled. I will take the suit to my tailor and see what he says.
Thanks for your comments. Yes, I'll release the vents and re take the photo. Any suggestions for shirt and tie combo?
The suit is made by Ermenegildo Zegna.
Hello Gents, Just bought a new suit at a good discounted price and I would like to get your opinion on regarding the fit and the coordination. Was not really sure so I just wore orange tie with it: I find that the front looks good, may be I need to move the top closure button little bit to ease the crease, or exercise more to lose some belly ... I need to alter collar and both side seams to ease the creases (red circled areas):
I personally love peak lapel jackets / coats, but the problem is that the jackets with beautifully shaped peak lapel are hard to come by...
I am looking to buy black dress shoes. My size is 9.5 D, typically. Let me know if you have a pair to sell.
I need to send the e-gift card tomorrow. I'll check out barneys.