or Connect

Posts by MilanoStyle

Thanks for your comments. Yes, I'll release the vents and re take the photo. Any suggestions for shirt and tie combo?
The suit is made by Ermenegildo Zegna.
Hello Gents, Just bought a new suit at a good discounted price and I would like to get your opinion on regarding the fit and the coordination. Was not really sure so I just wore orange tie with it: I find that the front looks good, may be I need to move the top closure button little bit to ease the crease, or exercise more to lose some belly ... I need to alter collar and both side seams to ease the creases (red circled areas):
I personally love peak lapel jackets / coats, but the problem is that the jackets with beautifully shaped peak lapel are hard to come by...
I am looking to buy black dress shoes. My size is 9.5 D, typically. Let me know if you have a pair to sell.
I need to send the e-gift card tomorrow. I'll check out barneys.
Hi, I would like to send e-gift card to someone who lives in the city of NY. She likes fashionable items so I am thinking of sending $200 gift certificate card from either Saks or Neiman. Is that a good pick or is there another store may offer better selection in that price range? Thank you.
lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg
I never thought of doing such a radical thing, but I've signed up for iphone 4g pre-order. I have been wanting for device like this for nearly five years. Iphone 4g has everything I want in a mobile computing device, powerful CPU, multitasking, speedy wifi, razor sharp display, longer battery life, THE BEST web browser (safari just rocks), super cool design, excellent media playback capability, and ability to publish my own apps!!
Quote: Originally Posted by reidd I'm going for the full Neapolitan look with tapered legs with cuff and minimal break. Like this: You want your shoes to have narrow toes as well. Santoni Fette Mano or Crockett Jones shoes will be a good start.