or Connect

Posts by Deb F

Randomnoob - hope you will give J. Hilburn a try.  Not sure where you are located but I can help you find a good rep if you like.  Nothing to lose as if you are not satisfied - 100% money back guarantee and plenty to gain!  
Bucho - Sorry the suit did not fit.  I am guessing your JH rep went to a local tailor for the remake since JH does not do alterations.  Since the jackets are personalized not MTM they may require alterations.  Pants are MTM and the shirts are custom.  Bummer that you had a bad experience but hopefully you were refunded.  
Bucho, Just curious how your suit fit...
TheloniusDrunk...I did send you a private message re: suits or sport jackets.   
Customer 1 -    I am a style advisor with J. Hilburn and I am curious if you had your items remade or if you just returned them. Perhaps your SA entered the measurements incorrectly.  I have been with JH since August 2011 and have never had any issues with fit or quality.  I guess the good thing is that JH stands behind their products 100% so no real risk.  I would like to hear how your issues were resolved....thanks!
hi, my name is Deb and I am a relative newbie to the men's fashion arena...although I have bought my husband's clothes for the past 25 years.  I am now a style advisor for J. Hilburn Menswear and want to learn more about men's fashions so I can be the best I can be at selling for JH.  My background is in finance and engineering but my personality is not as cut and dried as my background!