or Connect

Posts by tm42

you sure you didn't get this at the unionmade sale for $75? Dope sweaters... i got one too. 
NWOT Tried on a couple times…. I really wish these worked for me.  Left Field 10oz Khaki Japanese Twill Chino.  100% Cotton Chain-Stitched waistband Corozo Button fly and back pockets Chambray pockets Made in the USA   Measurements From Left Field Waist 34.5 Front rise: 11 Thigh 13 Knee 9  leg 8  inseam 34   Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  Thank you for looking.  Smoke free/pet free home.     
BNWT.  Brought from Hickorees a little while back and tried them on. They are far too small for me.   Google lot 719 and you can get a good idea of the pant.  Great slim fit cord from a pretty unheard of company that is sold exclusively through Hickorees or proxy. Zip fly.   My pic's suck but attached are a couple. HIt me up with any questions.    Thanks for looking.    Measurements: Waist: 35" Front rise: 12" Thigh: 9.5" Inseam: 32.5" Opening: 7 ¾"     
Bump. Drop to $80
Bump... make an offer. 
Older vest from Sierra Designs. Worn around the house trying to figure out if it fits or not, and its too big for me. Otherwise its just been sitting in my closet for a long time. Great Colorway with a nice weight. Small stain on inside, i tried to get a picture of it. Otherwise no rips, smell, or stains. Non smoking, no pets.    Measurements: P-P= 23" Back length= 30 1/2"
FS:  BNWT Todd Snyder shorts 34". Asking $80. Never even tried on. Color is more of a dark olive. I got two pairs for sizing and these don't fit. Great fabric with a great fit that is not too tight and not too short, falling above the knee.  Measurements: W= 17" Inseam= 9" Opening = 11 1/4"  Outside leg = 18 1/2    Much better pictures can be found here: http://www.toddsnyder.com/products/brown-officer-chino-short
Hey Just Grabbed this off EBay... Doesn't fit me unfortunately. Pictures to come, but just wanted to get this up. It's in great shape, and a really great shirt.   Meas: P-P 23" Shoulder 19"  Sleeve 26.5" (shoulder to end of cuff) Center Back 31"    Shipping included to CONUS.    Thanks For looking. 
Just bought this in a large and really needed a medium, but can't find it anywhere. Just thought I would throw it out there. Thank You. 
price drop... c'mon.