or Connect

Posts by tm42

Bump. Drop to $80
Bump... make an offer. 
Older vest from Sierra Designs. Worn around the house trying to figure out if it fits or not, and its too big for me. Otherwise its just been sitting in my closet for a long time. Great Colorway with a nice weight. Small stain on inside, i tried to get a picture of it. Otherwise no rips, smell, or stains. Non smoking, no pets.    Measurements: P-P= 23" Back length= 30 1/2"
FS:  BNWT Todd Snyder shorts 34". Asking $80. Never even tried on. Color is more of a dark olive. I got two pairs for sizing and these don't fit. Great fabric with a great fit that is not too tight and not too short, falling above the knee.  Measurements: W= 17" Inseam= 9" Opening = 11 1/4"  Outside leg = 18 1/2    Much better pictures can be found here: http://www.toddsnyder.com/products/brown-officer-chino-short
Hey Just Grabbed this off EBay... Doesn't fit me unfortunately. Pictures to come, but just wanted to get this up. It's in great shape, and a really great shirt.   Meas: P-P 23" Shoulder 19"  Sleeve 26.5" (shoulder to end of cuff) Center Back 31"    Shipping included to CONUS.    Thanks For looking. 
Just bought this in a large and really needed a medium, but can't find it anywhere. Just thought I would throw it out there. Thank You. 
price drop... c'mon.
yeah man. Thanks for that link. Good stuff there.  I think the length thing is a style issue, where they are going for a t-shirt that just falls below the belt - 
Hey There,  I bought this amazing t-shirt with the hopes that my hunt for the perfect t would be over. Had this fit me it would have been. Its just a little too big for me.  A beautiful loop wheel grey t-shirt from Japan. The texture is subtle, the construction amazing and the feel is quite nice. Retails around $100 Asking $80 Size Large Meas: P-P 22" Shoulder - 18" Length - 25" Sleeve - 7 1/2"
Archival Clothing / Columbiaknit t-shirt (Size L, $40 >>> $35>>>> $30)   I bought this from Archival's website a few weeks ago, gave it a wash (hypoallergenic) and dry and it it just too big for me. Never worn for more than two minutes. Its a great quality t-shirt, made Portland, Oregon.    Meas:  P-P - 22 1/2" Shoulder - 19 1/2" Length - 27" Sleeve - 8"