or Connect

Posts by tm42

well done on your part @gumercindo  Thanks,  Having seen the recent post on putthison.com I've been eyeing a few on Vanda..... the shantung as well as others. If I could figure out how to easily post the pic's of the one's i'm thinking about I would...   In the...
Dark Blue Suit tie Combo suggestions....?   I'm getting married in September and am going with a dark navy eHab Benjamin suit.  I work in the medical field so don't wear suits except funerals, weddings, and interviews.  Overall I'm just looking to look nice in a suit, not the trad wedding attire. There will be no matching ties, no matching suits and no color coordination between myself and anyone in the wedding. The only color coordination that I will be attempting will...
I'm getting married in September and am going with a dark navy eH Benjamin suit.  I work in the medical field so don't wear suits except funerals, weddings, and interviews.  Overall I'm just looking to look nice in a suit, not the trad wedding attire. There will be no matching ties, no matching suits and no color coordination between myself and anyone in the wedding. The only color coordination that I will be attempting will be between the tie, the boutineer (similar to...
Thank you for the Benjamin advice. I have time so i'll start with the 40 and go from there. 
After reading so many positive reviews of your product I am about to pull the trigger on your Benjamin Sartorial Suit in a 39/40 but am concerned about the sizing. I am generally a 40 Regular but don't have anything to measure off of to compare to. A samuelsohn 40 reg fits almost spot on, just need a little taken in but that would be a reference.  I would order the 40 and 42 and return one but don't want to pay for the shipping if I don't have to.  Thanks for your...
After reading so many positive reviews of your product I am about to pull the trigger on your Benjamin Sartorial Suit in a 39/40 but am concerned about the sizing. I am generally a 40 Regular but don't have anything to measure off of to compare to. A samuelsohn 40 reg fits almost spot on, just need a little taken in but that would be a reference.  I would order the 40 and 42 and return one but don't want to pay for the shipping if I don't have to.  Thanks for your...
p-p 22 sh 19 sl  24 length 27 opening 20 ¾     The Flat Head Western flannel (40). $80.00 Bought a few years back and wore it a few times. I wish it worked for me but it has seen a lot of my closet door. Great shirt with nice color.... brushed outer with snap buttons. 100% cotton. Hand washed a couple times, air dried.  Smoke free, pet free......    http://imageshack.com/a/img909/7325/u7mLrC.jpg http://imageshack.com/a/img905/2516/THhMeE.jpg   Thanks for...
I purchased this last year from Independence and wore it a handful of times. Mostly for the 15 minute car ride to work. Its an amazing winter coat that will keep you warm for years and years to come. The only reason i'm trying to part with it is that it is a tad small for me. My loss, your gain.  It is in near perfect condition and was dry cleaned at the beginning of the winter. No rips, stains. Smoke free, pet free. Please contact me with any...
Looking to trade a Medium for a large.  I picked this up last year and have worn it a handful of times. It the Navy 60/40 cloth from Independence. It's a great winter jacket, just a little snug for me.Thought i'd throw out a feeler. Open to reasonable offers too. Great, like new condition. Smoke free, stain free...   Thanks, 
you sure you didn't get this at the unionmade sale for $75? Dope sweaters... i got one too.