or Connect

Posts by sylvestre

Would you ever consider some hunter/outdoorsmen style jackets? You said you wouldn't use waxed cotton, a while ago, any chance you'd reconsider?
This is an awesome piece from Rick Owens DRKSHDW, probably my favorite lightweight jacket ever, but my shoulders have gotten to big and I can't wear it anymore. This was worn a lot and has been washed twice, it's still in great condition. $140 shipped within NA. Measurements s2s - 16.5 " p2p-22.5 " sleeve - 30 " f length - 22 " b length - 24 " Please don't hesitate to ask any questions or make any offers. Thanks for looking
I was really hoping to see more jackets in the waxed cotton that the mac was made from last year, if this is all the outerwear, than I am disappoint.
Prices include shipping within NA. Please feel free to make me an offer or message me with any questions. Photographs are in the same order as descriptions APC New Standard Raw Black sz. 28. $60 Waist - 28" Hem - 7" Inseam - 32" Thigh - 10" Knee - 7.5 " F Rise - 10" B Rise - 12.5" Worn less than a dozen times, hand washed once. There is next to no visible fading on these, but the sheen of unwashed denim is gone. 8.5/10 Dior 19cm MIJ sz.27 $OLD Waist - 31" Hem -...
Yeah, you want jeans you'll be happy with, I'd love a pair of AW, in a size that fit, probably the Grifters/Mustangs also. Anyways, thanks for the support and interest!
Yes indeed, they are honestly very slim, much slimmer than Dior 19cms and most raw jeans that I have owned. I'd be up for that trade though, let me know if you have any other questions.
I bought these of a user on Superfuture over 4 years ago, they were solid white at the time so I dyed them a very dark grey using a combination of Dylon dyes. They were never worn by me (they were balls tight when I got them) and show no signs of wear from the previous owner. There is, however, a pink line under the back right pocket, this is from the sun hitting them daily, as they sat folded in closet for years. I'm not sure what the material is - there is no care tag on...
These are jeans that I can no longer fit into, or never could, you can tell which is which by how worn in each pair is. See individual descriptions and measurements (done Blue in Green style). Don't be afraid to make an offer or PM me w/ any questions. All prices in US Dollars and include shipping within NA, pay pal only please Ande Whall Rakers, sz 29. $100 Worn about 20 times, there is very light visible wear, no structural damage. measurements Waist - 30" Inseam -...
These are jeans that I can no longer fit into, or never could, you can tell which is which by how worn in each pair is. See individual descriptions and measurements (done Blue in Green style). Don't be afraid to make an offer or PM me w/ any questions. All prices in US Dollars and include shipping within NA, pay pal only please Ande Whall Rakers, sz 29. $160 Worn about 20 times, there is very light visible wear, no structural damage. measurements Waist - 30" Inseam -...
These are jeans that I can no longer fit into, or never could, you can tell which is which by how worn in each pair is. See individual descriptions and measurements (done Blue in Green style). Don't be afraid to make an offer or PM me w/ any questions. All prices in US Dollars and include shipping within NA, pay pal only please Ande Whall Rakers, sz 29. $160 Worn about 20 times, there is very light visible wear, no structural damage. measurements Waist - 30" Inseam -...