Posts by xeraphim

totally understandable; a bit tricky for stores to put such pieces online i suppose (without having to photograph every single one of them). do try the medium when you pop by the store, the jacket looks good worn slightly relaxed as well.
   just to chime in a little - everything made in the vintage fabrics (i.e. linens, silks) should strictly be considered unique; colour options available for many styles are often limited to "light" or "dark". fairly certain Regg was sent the correct jacket, simply an unfortunate case whereby the exact fabric/pattern/colour was not ideal.
AW17 is looking good. 
c-diem returns?! 
maybe a little underwhelming on the aesthetics, but great in-person. outerwear is stellar.
 e-mail clearly indicates "offer excludes carry over lines".
letting go of my luc farmer's jacket in grey, size 44.   https://www.gr@iled.com/listings/1276193-Label-Under-Construction-Farmer-s-Jacket
 Altieri debuting a new project at Darklands?
 nothing unethical about it. proprietary policies are only enforced on specific aspects of the business to protect the company, not to screw the customer over. where special orders are concerned, an order is placed specifically for you and it is your liability to fulfil payment when the product is delivered - simple as that. you could argue about the derbies since it was already on the store's order, but there's really no obligation for them to refund you payment on the...
 beautiful piece, isn't it...