or Connect

Posts by FashionGuy

New RRL Winfield Jacket, Small, Olive, regular price $699.99 on sale for $399.99. Amazing Parka very functional ordered small by mistake.
VISVIM HENLEY S/S CHECK BLACK SIZE 2 New with tags receipt and F.I.L. thank you card!!
NEW VISVIM ARTIFACT COVERALL INDIGO SIZE 2 New never worn with tags receipt and F.I.L. thank you card!!! Shipping included in price.
NEW VISVIM ARTIFACT COVERALL INDIGO SIZE 2 New never worn with tags receipt and F.I.L. thank you card!!
Shirts sick, material second to none!!!
Loving my 2 Polka Dot shirts and my Aquamarine shirt Mauro your tha man!!
Bass GM stylish modern bag, canvas with cowhide leather trimmings, with foamed laptop pocket. All in all a stunning piece!   13.78 x 12.2 x 2.76 inches Embossed leather Louis Vuitton signature on flap magnetic closure 1 exterior zipped pocket a4 sized interior Interior flat pockets d-ring for keys
The Man hit me before he posted it on here and told me he had me not even an hour ago damn...that was fast!
All X S Before Dinners are mine...😡
Louis Vuitton Daniel MM like new  item number N58029 Retail $1,260.00. Great bag comes with dust bag and purchase info. Great for the quintessential business man. Width x Height x Depth -  2.8 x 11.0 x 14.2. Perfect for both MacBook Air's and 13'' MacBook and 13'' Pro models as we have them in my household. All in all The Daniel MM is a classic piece.