or Connect

Posts by FashionGuy

Shirts sick, material second to none!!!
Loving my 2 Polka Dot shirts and my Aquamarine shirt Mauro your tha man!!
Bass GM stylish modern bag, canvas with cowhide leather trimmings, with foamed laptop pocket. All in all a stunning piece!   13.78 x 12.2 x 2.76 inches Embossed leather Louis Vuitton signature on flap magnetic closure 1 exterior zipped pocket a4 sized interior Interior flat pockets d-ring for keys
The Man hit me before he posted it on here and told me he had me not even an hour ago damn...that was fast!
All X S Before Dinners are mine...😡
Louis Vuitton Daniel MM like new  item number N58029 Retail $1,260.00. Great bag comes with dust bag and purchase info. Great for the quintessential business man. Width x Height x Depth -  2.8 x 11.0 x 14.2. Perfect for both MacBook Air's and 13'' MacBook and 13'' Pro models as we have them in my household. All in all The Daniel MM is a classic piece.
First time posting on this thread just wanted to say thanks to my man Mauro, for all of you people that give the man a hard time on your shirts not fitting or not receiving your shipments fast enough, I always receive my shipments on time, and if you have a problem with an order which i just had that i wont even go into detail about the man will take care of you! Got my hunting jacket Mauro love it the only problem I've got now is that Jr. wants one too! Again thanks as...
BZR4157
New Slim Fit Black Wash Denim.