or Connect

Posts by Rooney

DROP - $425
SOLD
$500
Just saw how small they look on an iPad, PM your email address and I'll send you the originals if you want. Sorry about that, the pics looked normal on my laptop. 
Drop - Asking $135
NWOT Band of Outsider triple Stripe Button down in a green, purple, and light blue colorway.   Purchased 1.5 yrs ago, I have not found a way to work this in, and it is a bit too slim. Has been hanging in my closet since I purchased it and was only first tried on last week. Comes from a smoke free home. No rips, stains, etc.    Message me with any questions.    PM for International shipping quotes. Paypal preferred. 
Drop - Asking $550
Up for sale is a BNWT rag & bone Donkey coat sz. 42 in Indigo. The coat is a size too big and before receiving it as a gift, I had tried on the 40 and realized that that was my true size for this piece. Asking $600, pm any offers.    USA made with leather backed Waterbury buttons (extra included), hidden snap closure on hip pockets, functional surgeon cuffs on sleeves, this coat is perfect as an overcoat or on the weekend with sneakers. Collar can be worn up or down,...
Is this sold? PM if not, I really want this coat.      
Do you still have this jacket or is it sold? I got this coat for a christmas present and my tailor ruined the shoulder crown when she tried to shorten the sleeves. I will be getting a full refund and am desperately looking to replace the coat.