or Connect

Posts by erbs

I'm thinning out my shoe collection, and I have a pair of BNIB Alden 990 PTB for sale. These are the iconic Alden plain-toe bluchers in #8 Horween shell cordovan. They are on the Barrie last and run approximately a half size large - I'm a true 10.5E and these fit me perfectly. I tried them on in the house on carpet, and they have been sitting in my closet for the last year. The shoe trees in the pictures are not included. Retail price is $590. I'm asking $455...
I'm thinning out my shoe collection, and I have a pair of BNIB Alden 990 PTB for sale. These are the iconic Alden plain-toe bluchers in #8 Horween shell cordovan. They are on the Barrie last and run approximately a half size large - I'm a true 10.5E and these fit me perfectly. I tried them on in the house on carpet, and they have been sitting in my closet for the last year. The shoe trees in the pictures are not included. Retail price is $590. I'm asking $455...
I have two pairs of NWT raw LVC 1947 501s for sale. Size 34 x 34. Made in the USA. They are unsanforized, and will shrink with washing. The Context measurements are accurate: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1996 Retail is $250, I'm asking $180 each. ___________________________________ Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Paypal only - buyer pays 3% fees. No trades.
I have two pairs of NWT raw LVC 1947 501s for sale. Size 34 x 34. Made in the USA. They are unsanforized, and will shrink with washing. The Context measurements are accurate: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1996 Retail is $250, I'm asking $180 each. ___________________________________ Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Paypal only - buyer pays 3% fees. No trades.
Anyone know where I can pick up a #8 NST on the Barrie last? Most of the NST I see are on the Aberdeen last.
Damn . . . wish these were an E width.
Quote: Originally Posted by Parker [[SPOILER]] Info on the jeans?
Quote: Originally Posted by erbs I'm looking for a pair of LVC '47s in a tagged 34. If anyone has a pair, shoot me a PM. Still looking
Anyone know what the sizing is like on the '54 501z? I'm a true 33 and wear a tagged 34 in the '66. Should I stick with a 34 in the '54?
I'm looking for a pair of LVC '47s in a tagged 34. If anyone has a pair, shoot me a PM.