or Connect

Posts by erbs

Looks good. Details on both?
I have three pairs of LVC 1966 501s for sale. Made in the USA. They are unsanforized, and will shrink with washing. Retail is $250, I'm asking $125 each. Measurements (BiG style) Tagged: 34x36 (SOLD) Tagged: 34x34 (rigid) Waist: 35 F Rise: 12.25 B Rise: 16.25 Thigh: 12.5 Knee: 9.75 Hem: 8.5 Inseam: 33.75 ___________________________________ Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Paypal only - buyer pays 3% fees. No trades.
I have two pairs of LVC 1966 501s for sale. Made in the USA. They are unsanforized, and will shrink with washing. Retail is $250, I'm asking $125 each. Measurements (BiG style) Tagged: 34x36 (SOLD) Tagged: 34x34 (rigid) Waist: 35 F Rise: 12.25 B Rise: 16.25 Thigh: 12.5 Knee: 9.75 Hem: 8.5 Inseam: 33.75 ___________________________________ Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Paypal only - buyer pays 3% fees. No trades.
So do the MacAlister's fit the same as Clarks desert boots?
Info?
I'm trying to decide between a 31 and a 32 NS. The legs on the 31 are painted on (denim leggings), and I can't get the top button fastened. The legs on the 32 are slim but not tight, and I can get all of the buttons fastened with a bit of effort. I like the fit of the 32, but I'm worried they're going to stretch too much. For reference, I measured my waist/hips where my jeans sit, and its 35.5".
Does anyone have the suede chukkas in snuff? I'm thinking about picking up a pair -- on it's own, I like the snuff color better than sand, but I worry that it's too dark for summer wear and/or not as versatile. Any thoughts?
I'm thinning out my shoe collection, and I have a pair of BNIB Alden 990 PTB for sale. These are the iconic Alden plain-toe bluchers in #8 Horween shell cordovan. They are on the Barrie last and run approximately a half size large - I'm a true 10.5E and these fit me perfectly. I tried them on in the house on carpet, and they have been sitting in my closet for the last year. The shoe trees in the pictures are not included. Retail price is $590. I'm asking $455...
I'm thinning out my shoe collection, and I have a pair of BNIB Alden 990 PTB for sale. These are the iconic Alden plain-toe bluchers in #8 Horween shell cordovan. They are on the Barrie last and run approximately a half size large - I'm a true 10.5E and these fit me perfectly. I tried them on in the house on carpet, and they have been sitting in my closet for the last year. The shoe trees in the pictures are not included. Retail price is $590. I'm asking $455...
I have two pairs of NWT raw LVC 1947 501s for sale. Size 34 x 34. Made in the USA. They are unsanforized, and will shrink with washing. The Context measurements are accurate: http://www.contextclothing.com/item.php?id=1996 Retail is $250, I'm asking $180 each. ___________________________________ Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Paypal only - buyer pays 3% fees. No trades.