or Connect

Posts by futuresailors

When'You should be fine.  DHL from Germany turns into USPS parcel post once it hits the states.
Hong Kong Cafe is about a block down (Elizabeth and Bayard) and has some pretty darn good salt & pepper squid and General Tso's if you like americanized stuff. 
I like danite; they're basically urban cleats.
They "rebranded" around 2012.
Yeah, from what I remember of my old contract, the agency/client decided the payment terms, the agency gets paid, and then x amount of time later they cut you a check after taking their fee.
I meant the other type of craigslist ad; they've got a dedicated marketing section. And she could even look for an intern if she has a limited budget.If she has more time there's more specialized sites for job postings (ie: there's one specifically for fashion marketing jobs).
@notwithit she could just make a craigslist ad. I'm on of "those people", and at least in New York, companies are inundated with candidates for those types of positions.
 Ah, gotcha. In that case, it depends on the pants and general aesthetic.Very generally, and there's a million counter examples that could be made,Cuffs are more "traditional" and add weight visually and physically, so wear with chunky footwear, heavy fabrics, traditional/heritage uppers. Stacks emphasize proportions or texture depending on if you're wearing wide (the former) or slim (the latter) pants. I'll assume you're not wearing street sweepers, so wear with uppers...
Basically, Cuffed= fold of fabric at the hem Cropped= short inseam Stacked= long inseam
I guess like 20? I need to have a spectrum of "how Blade Runner do I want to be?" for every season.   Short: Jil mesh MA-1 Helmut Bondage MA-1 YSL fur lined leather MA-1 Raf techno tweed cropped jacket Raf panelled cropped jacket Raf parachute jacket Prada padded "blazer"   Leather: Tim Hamilton high collar leather Vuitton leather anorak Old Valentino leather moto Costume National leather shirt/jacket   Long: Helmut long moto coat Helmut faux leather...