or Connect

Posts by Gcbrown3

These look great is the top picture "the before" and the bottoms "the after" or are they all after?I'd love a darker whiskey. The picture of the LWB in Whiskey at The Bureau looks perfect.
I have a whiskey shell boot that I'd like to make darker. Is this possible without ruining the boots. I'm great at keeping them them the same color and looking good, but Whiskey is too light. Right after I had Reno and Saphir Cordovan Cream, they look Ravello or darker, but the colo4 never stays. They always go back to super light Whiskey color.
Tricker's Bourton in Earth Repello Suede. Made Limited Edition Made on Tricker's generous fitting 4444 Country Last Fitted with a Double Leather Sole on a Barbour Welt in Natural Finish and Brass Eyelets. Beautiful Shoe s - worn 2-3 times. Constantly get compliments. Original Price: $550 Price : $354 Excellent condition I am a 9D in the Alden Barrie Last and these fit me, but not with extra room. These could fit an 8.5 or a 9D Made in UK $29 Domestic...
Tricker's Bourton in Earth Repello Suede. Made Limited Edition Made on Tricker's generous fitting 4444 Country Last Fitted with a Double Leather Sole on a Barbour Welt in Natural Finish and Brass Eyelets. Beautiful Shoe s - worn 2-3 times. Constantly get compliments. Excellent condition I am a 9D in the Alden Barrie Last and these fit me, but not with extra room. These could fit an 8.5 or a 9D Made in UK $29 Domestic Shipping $70 International
I thought that Alden had raised their retail prices?? Haven't bought a pair in a while, but my last pair was $780 when all was said and done and I had free delivery.
No, but I'd take $320 including shipping
'Bowood' by Tricker's in Parisian Blue Cavalier Calf. Worn twice - Perfect Condition - Original Box US 9 UK 8 Electric Blue Calf Lining and Brass Eyelets, and a Barbour Welt in Natural Finish Commando Sole Made on the generous fitting 4444 Country Last $29 Shipping US $69 Shipping Europe / Asia
Trickers Brogue boots made for Present London. Worn 3 Times - Limited Run - No longer available US 9 / UK 8 Navy Aniline Leather. Telason laces. Gold eyelets. Good Year welt Vibram wedge sole. Bench made in Northampton. $290 $29 Shipping US $68 Shipping Asia / Europe
Missoni socks on Zappos and Missoni site on yoox. Can't be best. 50% off, which still makes them $35-$49, but they're the nicest and most well made....in my opinion.
When I asked where the Leffot boot was from, I asked this question because I saw no boot on their site. Is the boot on their site? I apologize for being vague. On another note, I will get back to all who contacted me regarding the Carmina Thor.