or Connect

Posts by frodofelix

Well the vintage Line Is called FRD (Filson Restore Département) and they are selling the Bags in the London store! They are vintage and between 15-25 years old and Filson repairs them and then they sell it! Its so nice and Limited! It was a Gift so I don't know the prices but ask the store! I think its so nice a worth the Money! By the Way it Is a 257 ;-) 

I have a Few bags from this vintage line! They Look soooo Great there are only I Think at this Time about 150 made! 1-about 111 was cheaper than the bags from 112-now! I think thats cuz its really Limited and hard to find! They are sold at filson london:) 
I am selling two Filson Bags on Ebay only used one time! Check it out my ebay Name Frodofelix ;-)
we can talk about price just write me ;)
brand new never ever used visvim homer tote bag (l) in navy with the brand new very nice flower print! 560us$ including shipping (very very good price) pay through paypal but send it as gift or add 4% of the price because of the fees!!!  i also have to sell 2 visvim kudu bi fold wallets never used with tags and box for 200us$ each. one in black one in snow beige! (write me on felix.rank@gmail.com for pics!)
          brand new never ever used visvim homer tote bag (l) in navy with the brand new very nice flower print! 560us$ including shipping (very very good price) pay through paypal but send it as gift or add 4% of the price because of the fees!!!  i also have to sell 2visvim kudu bi fold wallets never used with tags and box for 200us$ each. one in black one in snow beige! (write me on felix.rank@gmail.com for pics!)