or Connect

Posts by bigtimebuck4

Those of you with American express can sign up for Vente-privee for free. They currently have a Santoni sale. Everything is essentially 50% so you can catch loafers for as low as $265 up to cap toes for $1400.    http://us.venteprivee.com/vp4/_sales/SANTONI1/bufi/US_YBG126TZM1/ikDirId100004589.aspx
Anyone ever roll their french cuffs under eachother so they are shaped like a barrel cuff and fasten them with a link? Never done it, just curious. Could be a (temporary) solution if someone is having the problem the OP stated.
I could be wrong (although that is a rare and wondrous occasion) but I suspect French cuff shirts were initially intended to be rolled back as you are describing. I know surgeon cuffs on suits selves were designed for this purpose.
They are slim. I had to return them and get the university
the thread on here from 2004 (yes, 2004) had a post from someone who owned one and said it was fully canvassed. They said it was same quality, just a more modern style. Don't know if that was true and even if it was, perhaps it has changed by now.
Anyone know much about Canali Proposta? Is it similar quality to Z Zegna or better/worse? I can't find much information about it on the net and the only posts on here are 8+ years old.
    Great, now you gave me something else to worry about lol
Leaving grammar aside (hope I phrased that correctly), any thoughts on the damage kneeling in a pew for 15 minutes at a time could do to my pants? I realize this is ridiculous, but I do like to wear my nice stuff on special occasions but if it will destroy the garment I will sub for something more sturdy.   Regarding the argument of whether it is necessary to "dress up" for church, obviously it is not. However, I think you can express a level of respect for the...
for Amex members there is a Kiton sale at vente-privee. Suits starting @ $2995, shirts for $225. I would hurry, looks like they are running out of some styles.
I think a 7 day waiting period would prevent the redundent or nnecessary topics you are looking at. A lot of these are "hit-n-run" poster, join, mkae one post and never return.