or Connect

Posts by bigtimebuck4

Thanks, with the 8% difference it may make more sense to pick them out in the store and then order "online" and pay no vat
Stopped in the store with the wife a couple weeks ago and was very impressed. We were in a hurry so i didn't have time to make a purchase but will be back in Madrid in a few days and intend to work it into my schedule. Should I start with the classic line and upgrade to the lm line if I am satisfied or make the plunge and start with lm? Also, anyone know how they handle vat refunds for non eu residents for in-store purchases? Thanks
http://us.venteprivee.com/rosedeal/content.aspx/deals/10270/1017074   If you have an AMEX card I highly suggest you register for vente-privey. Free to sign up and great deals. Earlier this week they had a Pal Zileri suit sale where you could pay $4-500 for suits. 
what is the relative quality of dress shirts from armani colezioni vs georgio armani? 
Anyone know thye background of this company? What is the quality like? They have some (some) interesting looking ties. I found a thread on askandy which had some positive reviews but i trust this site more.   thanks
Does anyone know what the quality is of lubiam (luigi bianchi mantova) studio suits? Are they as well made as mainline or a diffusion line? Canvassed? Thanks
Those of you with American express can sign up for Vente-privee for free. They currently have a Santoni sale. Everything is essentially 50% so you can catch loafers for as low as $265 up to cap toes for $1400.    http://us.venteprivee.com/vp4/_sales/SANTONI1/bufi/US_YBG126TZM1/ikDirId100004589.aspx
Anyone ever roll their french cuffs under eachother so they are shaped like a barrel cuff and fasten them with a link? Never done it, just curious. Could be a (temporary) solution if someone is having the problem the OP stated.
I could be wrong (although that is a rare and wondrous occasion) but I suspect French cuff shirts were initially intended to be rolled back as you are describing. I know surgeon cuffs on suits selves were designed for this purpose.
They are slim. I had to return them and get the university