or Connect

Posts by bigtimebuck4

No, I have not. Of course neither have you. However, I have spoken to a tailor in the area where the company was initially based (Columbus) who worked with the founder (david schottenstein) and he thinks the garments are complete crap. I also have met many "real people" (not style forum readers) who have had terrible experiences. But who knows... maybe the production standards are probably similar to Canali... 
  by a 12-year-old in China...
flying to NYC tomorrow, have an odd summer SC I wanted to pair with a (nice) plain white cotton golf shirt and denim for the flight. My wife says it's stupid and that she has never seen anyone wear a polo / golf shirt with a sport coat before. I must admit it isn't something you see often, however I think the casual nature of the polo is consistent with the sport coat and denim (with a loafer). What does everyone think, sprezza or stupido? 
This is awesome man, good for you. I would love to use a couple t am sure there are more deserving members. Regardless, good for you
I've been where you have been (mens warehouse and Joseph Banks) and am where you are going. My suggestion: Saks off 5th have buy 1 get 1 free rugt now and every suit the have is better than calvin klein. The one i was at yesterday had 2 hickey freeman suits for $700, can't beat that
I missed them in madrid, when will they be back in NYC?
There is Fuck you money, and then there is seriously go fuck yourself money. $91k for a t-shirt? 
Daniel Day Lewis bossing the night, wearing Domenico Vacca. He easily outshines the ass clowns in notch lapels and black shirts. Seth McFarland in Gucci w/ notches... 
I think To Boot does a nice job for the price point. They are also more stylish / young than AE. Not that AE isn't a nice shoe, it obviously is, but I think their resoling program is overrated. Any cobbler can do the same thing to any goodyear welted shoe for a similar price.
Ted is dressed better than mark whalberg. notch lapels?