or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

It's from particle deposits after the water evaporated... just brush vigorously.
For sale is a pair of Epaulet "Walt" trousers in Grape Flannel, Size 33. Lush medium-weight Italian flannel with a beautiful lavender/grey tone, ideal for the fall/winter. These were worn only twice (briefly) indoors and are in perfect condition. They have been hemmed to 32.5" inseam and 1.5" cuffs. I unpacked my winter storage and found too many pairs of trousers, so I am parting with some of them.  [[SPOILER]]   
SOLD
Thinking about a pair of suede chukkas for the cold weather. Problem is, which color? Snuff, tan, or brown?
jah786 - brace yourself for death glares from his wife at every company holiday party henceforth!
For sale are some beautiful & heavy knits for the coming cold weather. These should be a good fit for size mediums, but see additional measurements below. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Please PM with any questions, thanks for looking. 1) SNS Herning Stark cardigan - Black (Medium) - SOLD  [[SPOILER]]   2) SNS Herning Stark cardigan - Navy (Medium) - SOLD This cardigan was worn only a few times, it looks and feels almost brand new. Note also that this Stark appears...
Alden applies their own finishing to the cordovan leathers they use. It may be that they are very particular about the cordovan they are willing to work with, especially the lighter ones.
rydenfan -- that's the ideal casual look for the fall, very nice.
wow lagsun, those snuff suede LWBs are very nice. Love the tonal difference on the vamp
You'd need to walk perfectly symmetrically for the creasing to be very similar. Forget about it & enjoy your PTBs.