or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

For sale is a pair of Momotaro x Japan Blue JB0101, size 34. 14.8oz raw selvedge denim in a skinny-straight cut, with a blue inseam thread. These are from a limited-run of "vintage series denim" from JB's debut offering outside of Japan. I've had these for about a year and only wore them a dozen times or so because I had I sized them incorrectly. Great denim with minimal fading as the photos can show. See here for a description from Blue Owl Workshop.   [[SPOILER]]  SOLD
The overdye SC looks great. Very unique
better yet, give MIA some injuries
I've removed parts I don't like from clothes (e.g. chest pockets on OCBDs). If it'll nag you in the back of your mind to have the patch there, just remove it.
natural kaihara would be amazing
Looks great unbuttoned, and the sleeve length is just right.
camo ripstop rivets look great
I had to glue my CXL belt together too, after it started splitting. Got frustrated with it and tossed it out. Really a shame because I liked the feel and color of the CXL a lot.
denim kaihara looks great
I tried to watch the Wizards/Pacers game on the plane yesterday. Both teams were missing so many long jumpers in the 1st quarter that I just tuned out & fell asleep. Least exciting semi's matchup by far.