or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

Bump for a great seller, this man means it when he says the shoes are meticulously cared for 
Blue suede unlined PTBs:        
Welcome Adele    Echoing unclesam099 -- I would love to get my girl some Epaulet clothing, are there new items coming for the fall?
  It is indeed, uncle. My ravello shortwings:      
Fellow mac method users:   I was practicing the method on my #8 LWBs and RL Marlow shortwings a few days ago. Worked great as always on the LWBs, but I noticed these significant creases developing on the Marlows; similar creases are nowhere near as prominent on my #8s. Rubbing them didn't help much.   FWIW I was caught briefly in a thunderstorm while wearing the Marlows earlier that day, but the water just rolled off the shell and I pat-dried it afterwards....
  Been thinking over the same issue, so my short-term goal is to fill out the shell rainbow before moving on to having more than one shoe with the same shell (if I had to choose, that shell would be ravello LHS + ravello day trippers) 
Price drop to $35
Price drop to $600.
For sale is an Etro shirt that I received as a gift a few years ago. I have worn it maybe 2-3 times, it was just too big on me and has been stored in the closet ever since. The bold, vibrant colors of the stripes make this shirt really stand out, typical of Etro's designs.   Approx. measurements (marked size 43): P2P: 25in Sleeves: 25.5in   $50 > $35 or best offer. PayPal and CONUS only. If you also want the box, it's an additional $5. PM me with any...
Not about peking duck, but last time I was in Flushing, we went to an excellent place for soup dumplings, called Nan Xiang Xiao Long Bao. I'd highly recommend trying them out if you haven't already, their xiao long baos are fantastic, on par with if not better than the famous ones from Joe's, and their other shanghainese dishes are very authentic too.   Here's a yelp link: http://www.yelp.com/biz/nan-xiang-dumpling-house-flushing