or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

Yeah the game was lackluster. Doc Rivers got a technical in the 1st quarter for something, no doubt he was pissed at his team. Nice to see Baron Davis in the stands.
I got tickets to the Warriors/Clips game tomorrow, but there are rumors Clippers players are boycotting the game in protest of Sterling
You might want to check your local drycleaners, they can often do a decent job on small alterations.
Great look, Don.
Like the texture on the Ring-Ring, mothball.
For RTW I believe Carmina does not do lasted shoe trees -- these are generic ones that fit most of their lasts. FWIW these fit my Rain, Forest, & Simpson last 8UK shoes.
For sale are 2 pairs of Carmina shoe trees, size UK8. Same as the ones on Carmina's website, which are somehow always sold out in this size: Shoe Trees Model PERNI-0001. One of the pairs has a slight dent on the left vamp (it's only cosmetic), so it's up for $55. The other pair is $60. Or both pairs for $110.  SOLD
The richness of suede pairs much better with navy color than chromexcel. This pair of Indys are o/s
Exceptional color, bravo.
For sale is a beautiful pair of Alden Ravello shell cordovan shortwing/full-brogue bluchers, Barrie last size 8.5D. Made by Leathersoul for Styleforum's 10-year anniversary vendor trunk show. Note that I've had Vibram Topys added to protect the soles.  SOLD