or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

I'm moving soon and need to clear out the wardrobe of things that I no longer wear often.   For sale is an outstanding Isaia sportcoat in size 38R, model "Base S" (drop 8). This Aquawool hopsack has a tan/wheat warp and caramel/pink weft, very interesting color that looks great in warm weather. I've worn this 2-3 times, still a bit on the fence about whether I want to sell it.   Note that on the left sleeve, one of the buttons came undone (see photo). I don't...
For sale is a beautiful peacoat from J. Crew x Fox Brothers & Co., in size small. I believe this was from the F/W 2011 season. Heavy English flannel in a heather hue of brown, grey, and bits of blue, wonderfully textured. Retailed for $595.   Measurements: P2P: 19.5 Shoulder: 17 Length: 30 Sleeve: 25.5   [[SPOILER]]   Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Please PM with inquiries, thanks for looking!
For sale is a beautiful peacoat from J. Crew x Fox Brothers & Co., in size small. I believe this was from the F/W 2011 season. Heavy English flannel in a heather hue of brown, grey, and bits of blue, wonderfully textured. Retailed for $595.   Measurements: P2P: 19.5 Shoulder: 17 Length: 30 Sleeve: 25.5   [[SPOILER]]   Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Please PM with inquiries, thanks for looking!
I'm moving soon and need to clear out the wardrobe of things that I no longer wear often.   For sale is a pair of limited edition Iron Heart 634S-RAW 21oz heavy-duty denim, unsanforized, in size 32. Hot soaked once, in excellent condition with some fades starting to set in (they look more faded in the photos because of the lighting). No other jeans will be made with this loomstate 21/23oz indigo denim -- this is the last of its kind, get it while you can! Retails for...
Great caramel hue on those whiskeys!
The problem is that Saphir is in France and there are US trade regulations on shipping certain materials from overseas -- specifically aerosols.
People who leave sleeve tags on their suit jackets or coats, wtf? Seems to happen more with women than with men.  
For sale is a gorgeous pea coat from Luigi Borrelli. Medium-weight grey birdseye wool with a soft feel and construction, perfect for the spring and fall.   This was purchased from a fellow forumer not long ago (see original listing here). I've worn it out only once, it is just a bit too big on me. I still have the tag but it's been removed. Included also is a size 38 Borrelli hanger.   Measurements:   Tag Size: 48 IT (~38 US) [throat latch not...
Seeing these photos just gave me a whiff of new cordovan leather. Ah, synesthesia... 
Is a new round of Navy Label shirting coming soon?