or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

I think you posted this same question in the Howard Yount thread after you made a purchase... slow down there, it'll come.
I asked Mike about Navy Label shirts too. He said they're getting 7 new styles of Navy Label shirts in a few weeks.
Looks like you can reliably depend on J.Crew to offer discounts on Aldens every few months. I don't seem to recall an instance when their store-wide promo codes did not work on Aldens.
But the pride and satisfaction you feel when you see her at the dance recital is almost comparable to that of unboxing new Aldens 
Wow. Those cigar WT boots are exquisite.
  It's the cigar captoe boot on Grant last, Alden DC stocks them regularly.   [[SPOILER]]
Cigar Indy:
That also depends on whether it's lined or unlined.
Drop $375 $350
I'm moving soon and need to clear out the wardrobe of things that I no longer wear often.   For sale is a caviar Nau Riding Jacket, in size medium. This is Nau's take on a "shell blazer" -- I've found it quite useful for travel, as it is stylish but wind-resistant and water-resistant, great for a night out.   This is an older version of the Riding Jacket that is currently sold by Nau. The main differences are that this one has a zip breast pocket and no flap ticket...