or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

Fantastic boots. Looks like you can keep a great mirror shine on them, too.
Epaulet NY sells them -- it's one of my favorite belts:   http://www.styleforum.net/t/111211/epaulet-shop-official-affiliate-thread/6840#post_4787593   Unfortunately they're out of stock until this fall.
Brabantia makes excellent, sturdy ironing boards with good padding.   I am also looking for a new iron. Rowenta seems to be a favorite here -- any recommendations for a particular model?
The Made in Italy pants have a slightly lower rise and tighter waist/hip & thigh than the American ones.
I'm curious about Plaza-lasted boots -- as far as I know, there's one from J. Gilbert (#8 Captoe boot) and one from Frans Boone (Ravello Indy). Does anyone know of other Plaza-last boots?   [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]
Mid-grey flannel (e.g. VBC 100s) is plenty warm for temperatures in the 30F, plus you can pair it with just about anything.
Beautiful. Looks almost like those Ruby shells from Carmina.
I'm a TTS US 9D & a 42 calfskin in F-last is a touch too tight on me, but I also have a high instep.
Have to second the opinion that Cigar shell LWBs are very versatile, perhaps even more so than #8. This is especially true for more casual outfits.
Anybody know which retailer stocks whiskey chukkas? Thinking about getting one for the spring.