or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

Wow. Those cigar WT boots are exquisite.
  It's the cigar captoe boot on Grant last, Alden DC stocks them regularly.   [[SPOILER]]
Cigar Indy:
That also depends on whether it's lined or unlined.
Drop $375 $350
I'm moving soon and need to clear out the wardrobe of things that I no longer wear often.   For sale is a caviar Nau Riding Jacket, in size medium. This is Nau's take on a "shell blazer" -- I've found it quite useful for travel, as it is stylish but wind-resistant and water-resistant, great for a night out.   This is an older version of the Riding Jacket that is currently sold by Nau. The main differences are that this one has a zip breast pocket and no flap ticket...
I'm moving soon and need to clear out the wardrobe of things that I no longer wear often.   For sale is an outstanding Isaia sportcoat in size 38R, model "Base S" (drop 8). This Aquawool hopsack has a tan/wheat warp and caramel/pink weft, very interesting color that looks great in warm weather. I've worn this 2-3 times, still a bit on the fence about whether I want to sell it.   Note that on the left sleeve, one of the buttons came undone (see photo). I don't...
For sale is a beautiful peacoat from J. Crew x Fox Brothers & Co., in size small. I believe this was from the F/W 2011 season. Heavy English flannel in a heather hue of brown, grey, and bits of blue, wonderfully textured. Retailed for $595.   Measurements: P2P: 19.5 Shoulder: 17 Length: 30 Sleeve: 25.5   [[SPOILER]]   Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Please PM with inquiries, thanks for looking!
For sale is a beautiful peacoat from J. Crew x Fox Brothers & Co., in size small. I believe this was from the F/W 2011 season. Heavy English flannel in a heather hue of brown, grey, and bits of blue, wonderfully textured. Retailed for $595.   Measurements: P2P: 19.5 Shoulder: 17 Length: 30 Sleeve: 25.5   [[SPOILER]]   Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Please PM with inquiries, thanks for looking!
I'm moving soon and need to clear out the wardrobe of things that I no longer wear often.   For sale is a pair of limited edition Iron Heart 634S-RAW 21oz heavy-duty denim, unsanforized, in size 32. Hot soaked once, in excellent condition with some fades starting to set in (they look more faded in the photos because of the lighting). No other jeans will be made with this loomstate 21/23oz indigo denim -- this is the last of its kind, get it while you can! Retails for...