or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

I got some grey v-neck undershirts from RibbedTee about half a year ago and recently placed an order for some more (after throwing out my remaining Hanes/CK undershirts). Thought I'd add in my $0.02 here to support this company, cause they make a solid product.   I wore them just about every day and washed them every week. As advertised, they don't stretch after washing, although I only do cold-wash and hang-dry. They fit well, do not bunch up at the waist, and the...
Very nice lagsun. I'm also wearing the Alden DC Cigar captoe boots today:  
Regarding shipping from HY:   There have been some comments in recent weeks about the time lag between placing an order and receiving a shipping confirmation from HY. In my experience, I've almost always received a shipping confirmation within 1-2 days after placing the order, and the package itself within 3-5 days. This has held true even for orders made during sales.
Thanks for the heads-up on the Italian Tropicals. Bought a 32 in mid-grey, too    As an aside, I have several pairs of HY wool trousers and recently started hanging them up with these Clamp Trouser Hangers from TheHangerProject (http://www.hangerproject.com/closet/clamping-trouser-hanger-set.html). They work quite well for getting the creases out of my HY trousers.
My girlfriend loves her Keaton blazer, thanks Mike & Adele! 
Love my Cigar Indys from Leffot and this o/s photo:
Shoe Shine Sunday -- full day of rain here, tuning in to the Giants game and working on two pairs of oxfords.  
Got this as a gift but I do not wear colognes. Brand new, still in its original packaging.   Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Eau de Toilette Pour Homme 1.7 fl oz / 50ml   PayPal & CONUS only, thanks for looking.
Very nice BW. Are these from TSM?
I believe Dainite is the English take on the commando sole -- good for the rain/snow