or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

+1 that would be superb.
They are coming out with linen shirts, maybe as soon as next week  just in time for summer.
I saw an 8-series on the LSD in Chicago early this morning. Had to do a double take when I was next to it at the light. Very nice design.   Also seeing a couple of Tesla Model Ss around town recently. Those things are eerily quiet
My better-half is convinced that Don is going to jump off the Time Warner building in the final episode 
Hill will likely be out tomorrow for the concussion, probably not even back by game 7. And if Hibbert continues to play like the rest of the team last night ("playin like b*tches" he said after the loss ) we might well see a MIA-NYK Eastern finals.
The Aviary, Violet Hour, and Barrelhouse Flat. I've heard the Whistler is good, too. Be prepared for a wait in the evenings, especially with the warm weather.
Yes
Good review, Jason.   I used to be against back darts on shirts as well. But I've learned from some of the tailors on SF that back darts are necessary to achieve the proper curve on a shirt, such that it fills in the small of your back. Even some bespoke shirtmakers use back darts by default.   I can't stand pockets on any shirts, so I've removed them with a seam ripper.
What I meant is that the label size 15 1/3 - 34 1/3 is actually about 15 5/6 - 34 5/6. They label it as 1/2in less to account for possible shrinkage. In my case, cold wash and hang-drying the shirt led to very little shrinkage, so the final measurement is around 15 3/4 - 34 3/4. 
True, but according to their fit guide, the listed sizes are 1/2in less than the true size, to account for possible shrinkage. I've found 15 1/3 - 34 1/3 is really around 15 3/4 - 34 3/4 after wash.