or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

For sale is a pair of Alden whiskey shell cordovan longwing blucher, size 8.5D in Barrie last. I bought it not long ago from a fellow forummer, see the original listing here.   I actually haven't worn these yet since I received them -- I've only done a mac method + Venetian Shoe Cream on them. I've found I prefer to get a pair of chukkas in whiskey shell cordovan instead.   Given the rumoured shell cordovan shortage from Horween tannery, it may be a long while...
I've been told the MTM price is estimated to be about $180/shirt. They're looking to launch the MTM program around August.
For sale is a Brooks Brothers 1818 Fitzgerald suit in black, size 42L/36W. A classic, made in USA suit in a staple color for formal events. This suit was bought at the Brooks Brothers in Chicago a few years ago and worn only 2-3 times. Includes a lightly-worn Brooks Brothers French-cuff shirt in white, size 15 1/2-35.   [[SPOILER]]
For sale is a BNWT light gray suit by Caruso for Vakko, size 38R. 50% wool 50% silk lightweight cloth in an ideal color for Spring/Summer. Two front buttons Dual vents Fully lined   [[SPOILER]] Price includes shipping in CONUS. Thanks for looking!
Don't forget CTYGGG's inspiring collection (with some of the best photographs in the Alden thread) 
Westbrook out indefinitely with injury.   Spurs up next against Denver or GS, both lost key players -- then OKC, without Harden and now without Westbrook, esp if OKC come out of a physical series with Grizz/LAC -- and with a good shot against the Heat since their point/center are the strongest spots and the Heat's weakest 
One of the sales associates informed me that Kamakura's online store will go live around the end of April.   As of today you can actually browse parts of the online store, but you cannot yet make purchases. It's useful to look over their measurement charts, as they have sizes in quarter-inch increments.
appreciate all the recent photos of Hobers in action, thanks pinkpanther! 
Impeccable. Excellent for Spring.
I'm thinking about replacing my old OCBDs with some from Epaulet. Anyone care to share their experiences with shrinkage after wash on Epaulet OCBDs (especially in the sleeve and collar)?