or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

For sale is a pair of Vass Budapest in Brown Shell Cordovan, size 42 in the 3636 last. I've worn them only 2-3 times as you can see from the condition of the soles. The brown shell has a stunning depth to it, and the craftsmanship is exceptional -- as good as EG cordovan, perhaps even better. If I had sized these correctly, I would have kept them for sure. Comes with lasted shoe trees, shoe bags, and the shoe box (the shoe box got a bit roughed up in transit). Price...
The forecast in Atlanta was for a light dusting, like .5 - 1", so the gov't wasn't preparing for substantial snowfall & it probably hit them too quickly for them to react in time.
Very sad that I parted with my cigar shell captoe boots, but I hope they are with a happy owner now! If only Alden made balmoral boots... Anyone interested in a pair of Ravello shell shortwings?
Nice patina on those PTBs.
It's from particle deposits after the water evaporated... just brush vigorously.
For sale is a pair of Epaulet "Walt" trousers in Grape Flannel, Size 33. Lush medium-weight Italian flannel with a beautiful lavender/grey tone, ideal for the fall/winter. These were worn only twice (briefly) indoors and are in perfect condition. They have been hemmed to 32.5" inseam and 1.5" cuffs. I unpacked my winter storage and found too many pairs of trousers, so I am parting with some of them.  [[SPOILER]]   
Thinking about a pair of suede chukkas for the cold weather. Problem is, which color? Snuff, tan, or brown?
jah786 - brace yourself for death glares from his wife at every company holiday party henceforth!
For sale are some beautiful & heavy knits for the coming cold weather. These should be a good fit for size mediums, but see additional measurements below. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Please PM with any questions, thanks for looking. 1) SNS Herning Stark cardigan - Black (Medium) - SOLD  [[SPOILER]]   2) SNS Herning Stark cardigan - Navy (Medium) - SOLD This cardigan was worn only a few times, it looks and feels almost brand new. Note also that this Stark appears...