or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

Thanks nahneun. How'd someone get banned over the founder's sale?
^what happened with mr p?
For sale is a pair of Alden for Brooks Brothers LHS in #8 shell cordovan, size 8.5D Van last. They have seen very little wear. The soles have been Topy'd. Does not include shoe trees, bags, or the shoe box.   Price includes shipping in the CONUS.  
For sale is a pair of EG Ghurka shorts in khaki, size 32. Brand new with tags. Bought them from another member but I need a size up. It's a nice slim cut that is perfect for the summer.  [[SPOILER]]  Price includes shipping in CONUS. 
For sale is an Epaulet oxford cloth button-down shirt in blue, size M. This was from Epaulet's MTO program before they discontinued it. The sleeve/body lengths are slightly longer than the usual size M (see measurements below). Has back darts, box pleat, and no chest pocket. I've worn this shirt only 2-3 times, it's in great condition.  [[SPOILER]]  Price includes shipping in the CONUS.
For sale is a pair of Epaulet Walt trousers in brown houndstooth, size 32. This brown houndstooth is a good weight for spring/fall. Used but in excellent condition. The trousers have been drycleaned and pressed.  [[SPOILER]]  Price includes shipping in the CONUS.  
Tracey Emin
For sale are 3 Kamakura Shirts OCBD shirts, size 15 1/3 - 34 1/3 Tokyo Slim Fit, in blue stripe, light blue stripe, and pink stripe. These shirts are from their "Vintage Oxford" line that has been discontinued for some time. The oxford fabrics used here are fantastic and substantial, more so than their usual OCBDs. The cut and the stripes are very much classic Ivy. Condition: lightly worn a few times. I think I've worn the pink stripe only once. I'm selling them because...