or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

Great look, Don.
Like the texture on the Ring-Ring, mothball.
For RTW I believe Carmina does not do lasted shoe trees -- these are generic ones that fit most of their lasts. FWIW these fit my Rain, Forest, & Simpson last 8UK shoes.
For sale are 2 pairs of Carmina shoe trees, size UK8. Same as the ones on Carmina's website, which are somehow always sold out in this size: Shoe Trees Model PERNI-0001.   One of the pairs has a slight dent on the left vamp (it's only cosmetic), so it's up for $55. The other pair is $60. Or both pairs for $110.     PayPal only. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Thanks for looking!
The richness of suede pairs much better with navy color than chromexcel. This pair of Indys are o/s
Exceptional color, bravo.
For sale is a beautiful pair of Alden Ravello shell cordovan shortwing/full-brogue bluchers, Barrie last size 8.5D. Made by Leathersoul for Styleforum's 10-year anniversary vendor trunk show. Note that I've had Vibram Topys added to protect the soles.  SOLD
For sale is an amazing early Michael Bastian one-button navy tweed, made by Brunello Cucinelli. This jacket is perfect for the cooler months and can be worn from fall through Spring. It has all the details and attention to detail that you would expect from both Bastian and Brunello Cucinelli.     Specs: Peak lapels Full Canvassing One button closure Dual vents Elbow patches (navy suede) Ticket pocket Striped Bastian Lining Surgeon's cuffs (with 1.5" to let...
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Purple Label Double Breasted Navy Blazer in 100% cashmere, size 38R. Made by St. Andrews atelier in Italy. Peak lapels with double rear vents. This jacket is brand new with tags and has never been tailored. Retail $4295.  Measurements: Shoulders: 18.5 Chest: 40 Length (BoC): 30" Sleeves: 25" + 1.75" It comes with the matching gold sleeve buttons for your tailor to sew on. SOLD
For sale is a Ralph Lauren Purple Label Double Breasted Navy Blazer in 100% cashmere, size 38R. Made by St. Andrews atelier in Italy. Peak lapels with double rear vents. This jacket is brand new with tags and has never been tailored. Retail $4295.  Measurements: Shoulders: 18.5 Chest: 40 Length (BoC): 30" Sleeves: 25" + 1.75" It comes with the matching gold sleeve buttons for your tailor to sew on. SOLD