or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

selling a daypack, brand new
Looking to sell/trade 2 pieces: FW14 Bedford Jacket | Brown Homespun | M (worn 1-2 times) - $380 FW14 Truman Pants | Brown Homespun | 32 (BNWT) - $350 Looking for: Olive ripstop fatigue shorts (M) Workshirts (M) in solids/simple patterns
9D Brannock, 8D 2030 last here.
^ Are Vibergs well-known in Japan? That is the first Japan-exclusive make-up I've seen here.
^ Tan horsehides are a good looking pair, great pick-up.  
For sale is a brand new ToJ Daypack. Color is black on black (suede/calfskin). Price includes shipping in CONUS.   Drew's description: "Suede body, TOJ Calfskin bottom and trim, solid metal rings and silver YKK Excella zippers with custom pulls. Smooth canvas interior with elastic keeper straps on the back panel to hold a laptop sleeve from jostling. Fairly large capacity, enough room for a couple days worth of travel."   (Images from ToJ thread)  
For sale is a BNWT Stephan Schneider Merino in jade green, size V. This is the re-issue from NMWA. Comes with the NMWA hanger and garment bag.   Price includes shipping in the CONUS.  
The brandys retailed for over $1,200?!
The tan horsehide looks almost orange, not sure how I feel about that. Maybe it's just my monitor.
brandall10, ZVincler -- boots looking great with age.