or Connect

Posts by violethour1951

For sale are two BNWT shirts from Kamakura Shirts, both in Tokyo Slim Fit size 15 1/3 - 34 1/3. The white one is a dobby, and the the blue check one is a seersucker. $60 for each shirt, with a discount for both. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Thanks for looking!
For sale are a brand new in-box pair of Viberg Olive Guidi Calf Service Boots, in 2030 last size 7. Just received them recently from Brooklyn Clothing Co. Fantastic color on the olive Guidi calf, unfortunately the size doesn't work out for me. [[SPOILER]]   Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Thanks for looking!
For sale are a pair of Viberg Service Boots in Brown Snuff Suede Reverse Kudu, 2030 last size 8. Same as these ones from Brooklyn Clothing Co. The reverse kudu suede is very soft and especially comfortable, makes for a great pair of winter boots. These have been lightly worn only a few times and are in excellent condition. Comes with Viberg shoebox, shoe dust bags, and alternate laces.  [[SPOILER]]   Includes shipping in the CONUS. Thanks for looking!
For sale are a pair of J. Lawrence Ghurka Cotton Trousers, size 31, from Khaki's of Carmel. Same as these ones on their webstore. Very well constructed with an excellent cotton khaki cloth. The ghurka is a dark tan color that complements many outfits well. I actually have not worn these trousers at all since I got them back from the tailor. They were hemmed to a 31.75 inseam with a 1.75 cuff, which was not the measurements I asked for. The tailor had put in a false cuff so...
For sale is a pair of Carmina Cognac Shell Cordovan Balmoral Boots, size 8UK in Forest last. Punch captoe, leather soles, and calf lining. A fantastic, rakish pair of bal boots for the winter. I've only worn these twice and am parting with them here as I do not get enough use out of them. Comes with the shoe box, shoe bags, and Carmina shoe trees. SOLD
For sale/trade is a Ring Jacket A1 Bomber Jacket/Blouson, size M in brown houndstooth wool. This is one of my favorite jackets, in the best colorway out of all the A1s Ring Jacket has produced. Runs small, so this fits a S best. Mostly interested in a trade for the same jacket in a size L...  [[SPOILER]]  SOLD
For sale are 3 Howard Yount lambswool sweaters, size M in Burgundy, Landscape, and Dove Grey. These are from Fall 2013, with a trim fit pattern. HY sweaters are some of the best quality ones in their price range. $85 each, or $75 each if bought altogether.  [[SPOILER]]   Burgundy sweater is sold. Dove Grey (left) & Landscape (right) still available. Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Thanks for looking!
For sale is a pair of Momotaro Deep Indigo 15oz "Tight Straight" Raw Selvedge Denim, size 34. Heavyweight denim with a cool pink selvedge. I've worn them sparingly for about a year but the cut never quite fit me right. Hot soaked once & plenty of fades remaining.  [[SPOILER]]   [[SPOILER]]   Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Thanks for looking!
For sale is a Baracuta G9 Harrington jacket, size 40 in beige/natural. An iconic jacket popularized by Steve McQueen in the 60s and still very popular today. I've had this jacket for a few years, and it was purchased back when they were all made in Manchester, unlike today. In great condition with light wear on the cuffs/elbows. I will try to snap some photos and put them up later.  [[SPOILER]]  Price includes shipping in the CONUS. Thanks for looking!
More of an interest check, since this knit is seriously amazing. This 3A Lumber Cardigan was a special order from Inverallan/Strathay, back when they still accepted individual orders. Knit in a rare marled "Thunder" yarn (grey/blue twist) that is no longer available. Standard size 40 (see End Clothing's measurements here). I've removed the tag but have only worn it indoors.  [[SPOILER]]  SALE PENDING