or Connect

Posts by Agnelli413

The newly added Drake's F/W pocket squares are just simply gorgeous!  I recommend you take a look if you haven't yet.    
If those are your two options, without hesitation, my choice would be Philip II.   However, between those two, City II it is, Monsieur.  
Mariano Rubinacci Blue Sfoderato Tie Sold.
Thank you for taking the initiative.   Couple of questions: #1. Does the above stated price include worldwide shipping or is it simply for the product alone? If not, what would be the anticipated shipping fee? #2. Would the tie come with a E.G. Cappelli label on the back, like all of his ties?   Thank you in advance. 
Finally! Found all eight of them!   Phew - that was quite some Humphrey hunting - a productive one, hopefully.  
 Oh, I see - hmm, time to search for the last one then. 
E-mail sent.
For a secondary stockist of shantung ties,I would recommend visiting: www.exquisitetrimmings.com.I believe they stock various models of shantung ties from Drake's and Tie Your Tie.Hope that helps!
 If I may interrupt, I believe the maker is Francesco Serraiocco.For more information, please refer to: http://serraiocco.tumblr.com/
SOLD.